Any updates on a Skyfire release date for the Bold?
    06-07-09 01:03 PM
    Its still in Closed Alpha phase 2. It will need to go through Beta before final release (most likely) and may include closed, and an open beta. Could be months, or a year or more away. On the other hand, could be weeks to months if a stable, good version comes out. Alpha phase 3 isnt far off.
    06-07-09 01:12 PM
    On skyfire website it states there will be a open beta this summer for selected blackberry devices

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 03:26 PM
    Currently I know it works on 2 devices. Havent seen it tried on others.
    06-07-09 03:27 PM
    When I emailed them they said its currently being tested on the curve and bold I know its not being tested on storm yet

06-07-09 03:38 PM
    On skyfire website it states there will be a open beta this summer for selected blackberry devices

Can you provide a link to where on there site is says that?

This is all I could find:
    Skyfire has plans to bring their browser to more smartphones and recently launched a Private Closed Alpha program for the BlackBerry platform. The company will announce plans for a Public BlackBerry Beta at a later date.
    06-07-09 04:07 PM
    yeah, skyfire 1.0 just came out for symbian, windows mobile, etc. which took awhile from alpha/beta release. they are currently working on closed alpha 3 right now, but it's coming along nicely. i would hope for an open beta before the end of the year, but that is just a guess.
    06-07-09 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD