I tried ordering a keyboard from sw-box and it was a knock off keyboard. It was a matte finish keyboard that had a hard and shallow press feel to it.

Is there anyone who has bought a keyboard that feels the same as the original 9000?
    06-29-10 10:21 PM
    Which colour is it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-10 12:55 PM
    I tried ordering a keyboard from sw-box and it was a knock off keyboard. It was a matte finish keyboard that had a hard and shallow press feel to it.

Is there anyone who has bought a keyboard that feels the same as the original 9000?
    Truesuppliers. Keyboard feels like the OEM.
    06-30-10 01:18 PM
    You could also try cnn.cn I have had some good results from them with some older BB's.
    07-01-10 09:35 AM
    the cnn.cn keyboard i had wasnt the greatest. the p and Q buttons were falling off. I now have the SW keyboard, while it's better than the previous, I may try the truesuppliers keyboard hoping for oem feel.
    07-01-10 10:25 AM
    Unless you get an actual OEM keyboard, they won't feel the same or look the same. They all have a different tactile feel to them and are nowhere near as opaque as the OEM one, so they let a lot more light through. Problem is that those sites label them as OEM when they're actually not. The only way to get an actual OEM keyboard is to get one taken from an actual Bold, so it would be considered used. I remember seeing parts on one of those sites labeled as such (OEM, used), but I don't remember which one.
    07-01-10 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD