I know this has been posted over and over but after reading wxmancanada's posts about the app:
    My day to day activity usually involves streaming SiriusXM for 5 or so hours, couple hundred emails, non-stop BBM, 50 or so SMS messages. I think this battery is what I need.
    Just keep your eyes on the SiriusXM website
    I decided to send them another (my 4th) email, go this response:

Dear Rick,

Thank you for contacting SiriusXM regarding the SiriusXM application for BlackBerry� Bold (9930 Series).

Currently, the SiriusXM application for BlackBerry� Bold (9930 Series) is not available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We rely on customer feedback like yours to improve our service. Please visit our website regularly for any updates.

We hope you continue to enjoy SiriusXM's commercial-free music and entertainment programming. We are committed to providing you with the best in listener care. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email. You can always manage your account online 24/7 by clicking
    www.siriusxm.com/myaccount

Thank you,
    Ann
    SiriusXM Listener Care
    1-866-635-2349

My original email:
    Hi, I have been really hoping siriusxm would release an app for the new BlackBerry Bold 9900 and I just wanted to check with you and see if this would ever happen?
    If there is a fee to pay for a developer/beta version of the app, I would be interested in this option also.
    Please let me know, I really miss this app after upgrading from a 9700.
    Thanks!

Anyone been able to get the app working on their 9900/9930? If so, I beg you to please share your resolution.
    I have tried all the versions on the site, several times over the past few months and have gotten no where. wxmancanada gave me hope that this can work, but I understand sometimes some info can't be shared.
    Would be awesome to get this working on the 9900.
    07-23-12 02:34 PM
    I see you've posted in a few other threads about this as well, so I'll shine a small bit of light on it for you.

There is no app publicly released yet for OS7 devices, but there is one in the works for OS7/BB10/PlayBook. Right now it's just a big pile of code waiting to be approved. Stay tuned.
    rickster21 and Mr.Monty like this.
    09-02-12 07:14 PM
    I see you've posted in a few other threads about this as well, so I'll shine a small bit of light on it for you.

There is no app publicly released yet for OS7 devices, but there is one in the works for OS7/BB10/PlayBook. Right now it's just a big pile of code waiting to be approved. Stay tuned.
    Thanks wxmancanada!
    Sorry if I annoyed you, I'm just a little frustrated that the awesome 9900 doesn't have something as useful as Sirius xm especially when my older 9700 had it.
    But this little tidbit of info (from someone who knows their stuff) gives me hope that things will get better.
    09-02-12 09:54 PM
    Sorry if I annoyed you
    Not at all!

I'm just a little frustrated that the awesome 9900 doesn't have something as useful as Sirius xm especially when my older 9700 had it.
    I feel your pain, don't worry!

Will keep you posted!
    09-02-12 09:56 PM
    If you are a current online subscriber, the playbook is recognized as computer ( or such) . I logon regularly with my plybook and listen. It works bridged from my phone also. I have two radios scripts and an online account came free with it. Hope this helps.
    09-02-12 10:34 PM
    If you are a current online subscriber, the playbook is recognized as computer ( or such) . I logon regularly with my plybook and listen. It works bridged from my phone also. I have two radios scripts and an online account came free with it. Hope this helps.
    Partial credit on that one.

This works if you're in the US, as the web player for SiriusXM USA is the newer Flash based one. However, if you're a SiriusXM Canada subscriber, you only have access to the older Windows Media based player, so it won't work. The Flash player should be released for the Canadian listeners very shortly.

It should be noted this is only a 'solution' for the PlayBook and those who have a Dev Alpha, as Flash is not supported in OS 7 (which this thread is specific to).
    09-02-12 10:37 PM
    If you're quoting comments from a thread, why not post your comments in THAT thread?

09-02-12 11:05 PM
    Sorry for the mess up. The playbook was thrown in as a bridge option . I didn't realize the Canadian location.
    09-02-12 11:06 PM
    Thanks for posting the mail .It is very useful for me to structure my mail.
    No problem, though I'm thinking since the BB10 release, OS7 support for the app is not going to happen... anyone heard anything new?
    05-10-13 08:49 AM
    Super close to BB10 launch, let's focus on that then work on the 9900.
    05-10-13 03:32 PM
    Super close to BB10 launch, let's focus on that then work on the 9900.
    BB10 is out now... OS7 has been out for a while! how about chronological order?
    05-19-13 06:42 PM
    An update about the SiriusXM app is available here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...da-usa-823380/
    06-28-13 09:54 PM
    An update about the SiriusXM app is available here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...da-usa-823380/
    The link for the SirusXM Blackberry Update doesn't work...
    12-22-13 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD