Hello, could anybody kindly recommend a simple business calculator for Bold - which has commas after every 3rd digit.

I was using Curve and had downloaded 10B SE lygea but that's not compatible with the Bold.

Thank u for the help.
    08-18-08 11:13 AM
    have you tried running any of the curve/8800 software?
    08-18-08 07:52 PM
    a themes - tried a couple of them - DONT work
    b Calculator - 10B SE - it works but occupies only half of the screen - i think its not compatible.
    c Mobipocket - ok - that works fine
    d Ascendo Data Vault - they've replied me they're not sure if their application will work on bold.
    Finally, i've tried to get screen protectors but BestSkinsEver has not released anything for the Bold.

By itself i love the Bold - everything that i wanted - just the slightly added functionality is missing which i guess will get sorted out soon.

Anybody else having these issues?

Thank u.
    08-19-08 02:32 AM
    hi, could anyone please help me with this issue - i've searched and searched on these forums as well as google. Cant find a single business calculator that shows a comma after every 3rd digit. I consider my blackberry as an "all-business" device and having a business calculator that allows u to work with figures over "thousands" or "hundred thousands" seems quite an imporant application.
    I emailed lygea and they're still not sure if they would provide an update for bold. Their after-sales leaves a lot to be desired.
    Any help would be sincerely appreciated. Many thanks.
    09-12-08 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD