So heres the deal,
    i just upgraded my phone from a blackberry pearl to the blackberry bold 9000 and with the package came a sim card. I inserted the sim card into my blackberry but it says "SIM Not Provisioned:2" and where the connection thing is it says "SOS".
    however when i use my old sim card it works... what should i do - continue using the old sim card ?
    06-24-10 07:27 PM
    Sounds like a SIM card issue, also if your old sim card, is connected to the same account and everything works etc, why are you even using the new one?

Also the new SIM card might not be registered with your mobile provider. If for whatever odd reason you have to have this new SIM card you have a few options.

Firstly, update your OS to whatever the new BB OS is out there, see if this helps.

Or

take it into your mobile service provider and ask them to take a look at it BOTH the phone settings and the cards. Lots of variables service books etc.

It would help if you mentioned what provider your on and in what country.

Sorry I cant be more help, sim cards are finicky things.
    06-24-10 07:43 PM
    thanks for the help, ill try it and im with Rogers Wireless, in Ontario Canada
    06-24-10 08:20 PM
    I had to get online to activate my new SIM (and accept agreement terms with phone) before it would work properly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 08:43 PM
    Cheers man glad you got that figured out!
    06-24-10 08:54 PM
    If your BB says 'SIM not provisioned 2' this means the SIM card is not active on the line.

Call your customer services and get them to check the status of the activation. Also, leave the phone off whilst it is activating by the network as this makes it happen sooner (if the phone is on, the activation signal can't always get through).,

Most new SIMs activate by the networks within the hour but can take up to 24hours
    11-19-13 09:06 AM
    Means you need to pay your phone bill

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 03:28 PM
    My phone fell in the water one day and it was still on but my sound wasn't working so I went it off for 1 hour and it worked again. Then it said my sim card wasn't in so I tried to fix it and a gold pin came out. I don't know now if it can still work without one pin but I need my phone fix. Can someone help please!!!
    05-21-16 09:04 AM
    and how to fix it
    11-20-16 01:56 AM
    when I inserted my other sim card on the my blackberry phone its still saying SIM Not provisioned 2,help me to fix this matter.
    11-20-16 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD