Hi there.

I have a BB Bold since 8 months ago. Its unlocked and i used it here in Costa Rica without problems as a regular mobile GSM phone (no BB service), until last week.

Last week i traveled to US for my vacations, turn the cell phones a couple of times to use the wi-fi internet.

Back to CR, when my cell lost signal, it shows "Sim not Provisioned:2" on the top of the screen. Remove batery and sim. Insert sim card again and runs my network perfect. However, after my cell lost signal again, instead of doing the usual "Searching for network" now show the "sim...".

Im figuring out that the mobile is trying to connect to a network in the US.

How can i solve this?? Please i really need your help!!

AA
    08-17-09 10:22 AM
    Go into the settings menu on your Bold, and make sure you have them set to the carrier that you are using in CR.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 10:29 AM
    Hi there,

Thanks for the help. I checked that already, but theres only my carrier on the list, on regular mode and when "sim not provi.." is on the top of the screen.

im getting so depressed because in all the forums no one can find the solution for this..
    08-17-09 10:33 AM
    Try putting you SIM card in another one of your carrier's phones, and see if the same thing happens. If it does, maybe getting a new SIM card will resolve the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD