1. HarveyBB's Avatar
    I'm curious to know what the silver button-like pieces on the bottom corners of the Bold are? Anyone know, they are fixed pieces and look like they have no use?

    Any Ideas?!
    07-02-09 06:53 PM
  2. bigroy's Avatar
    those are contacts that the blackberry desktop charger uses to charge the bold
    07-02-09 07:01 PM
  3. HarveyBB's Avatar
    I see, what is a desktop charger? Also when I replaced my housing for the black bezel I had to remove them from the old bezel and attach to the new one, they had little yellow stickers on. What are these?
    07-02-09 07:07 PM
  4. bigroy's Avatar
    07-02-09 07:15 PM
  5. HarveyBB's Avatar
    Oh cool, what are the yellow/orange coloured stickers for? They are on the inside of the phone stuck to the contacts.
    07-02-09 07:24 PM
  6. pbflash's Avatar
    I would guess they are moisture indicaters and if they are colored, that means they got wet.
    07-02-09 07:27 PM
  7. HarveyBB's Avatar
    Na it's not that, phone has never met water! I researched on google and found that they are used to circuit the voltage.
    07-02-09 07:34 PM
  8. pbflash's Avatar
    Cool. I haven't had my bold apart yet so that was the only thing I could think of.
    07-02-09 07:38 PM
  9. sdmcwilliams's Avatar
    If you buy a charging pod go to amazon and search for blackberry bold charging pod.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 08:47 PM
  10. Teek's Avatar
    A Charging pod is one of the best accessories ever. Unless you plan to use a case/cover.
    07-02-09 11:34 PM