hi, i committed a cardinal sin at the weekend and dropped the holy relic that is my bold and it was without its case!!!n
    anyway the silver edging is a bit scratched and its most frustrating. Im very conscious of it and wondered if there was anything that can be done, if there were any replacement parts etc...
    Regards
    Dan
    06-08-09 04:53 AM
    There are plenty of replacement bezels out there. Check out eBay or cnn.cn.
    06-08-09 04:54 AM
    You can even change the colour if you want and customise it a little bit. Make sure to check a youtube video on how to do it all though if you have never done it before.
    06-08-09 05:20 AM
    yeah the bezel is purely cosmetic so quite easy to replace. You can try off ebay from a seller that's always mentioned on these forums. personally i find cnn.cn the best because everything i've ordered from them has been delivered in a timely fashion and also the quality is great. the ebay seller's stock has too many flaws for me to be able to accept.
    06-08-09 05:47 AM
    Just be careful if you are gonna do so and be advised if under warranty doing this will void it...
    06-08-09 06:29 AM
    yeah the bezel is purely cosmetic so quite easy to replace. You can try off ebay from a seller that's always mentioned on these forums. personally i find cnn.cn the best because everything i've ordered from them has been delivered in a timely fashion and also the quality is great. the ebay seller's stock has too many flaws for me to be able to accept.
    That ebay seller is pmonmon, if you want it.
    06-08-09 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD