Is there anyway to turn off the signal activity on this phone? The two little arrows in the right hand corner block half of the signal so i cant see it. Thanks
    06-23-09 04:25 AM
    um sure. turn off all data services so the phone wont communicate with the network anymore. other than that, no. is it really that much of a bother? it lets you know the phone is communication properly with the network and RIM's network.
    06-23-09 04:28 AM
    Is there anyway to turn off the signal activity on this phone? The two little arrows in the right hand corner block half of the signal so i cant see it. Thanks
    how does it block half the signal? i think it's your theme mate. the signal bars are NEXT TO the indicator. not under it
    06-23-09 05:52 AM
    how does it block half the signal? i think it's your theme mate. the signal bars are NEXT TO the indicator. not under it
    well, it depends. sometimes ive noticed for certain things they are small and next to the indicator bars. other times they are bigger and do cross over into the indicator bars. i dont know what the difference is. possibly voice/data. but either way its a petty problem that cant be changed.
    06-23-09 06:26 AM
    Yeh I know its my theme. Its not much of a problem, its just annoying. I just thought i'd ask....Thanks anyway.
    06-23-09 07:52 AM
    Find another theme you like, there's quite a few different ones out there.
    06-23-09 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD