08-18-09 09:58 PM
126 ... 3456
tools
    That doesn't mean it shouldn't be a BlackBerry. Is it that hard to believe that RIM was the one that FAILED?
    You people are psycho. RIM has no where near failed. Yes verizon rushed the product but RIM still has the best selling phone the curve, and is still dishing out storms, so to call them a failure that's really just you being ignorant and repeating information from trolls. Do your research. You know I own a storm but I still do research on apple and the iphone. Just because the storm and iphone are natural enemies doesn't mean they both don't have something to envy(not the phone). I'm sorry but bbm is tha shizit. By the way I hear the iphone has a new stove app...heard you can cook stuff on it.man it can do everything.
    07-02-09 10:17 PM
    The iphone is like a hot chick you meet at the club. She's exciting, body is nice, and she's all done up. But the morning after, you just want her out of your apartment.
    A BlackBerry is the woman you marry. The one with the law degree who earns $100k a year, can cook, and raise your children.
    Depends on what your flavor is.
    I was thinking that lol!

I didn't take it as an attack. I'm calm. But people don't just buy the iPhone for multimedia needs. Same way people don't just buy the BB for business needs.
    That's right, but talking about the iPhone, i know of people that buy it just because is cool (Stupid Reason). The porcentage of people like this buying blackberry's is more low... That's why you can see in iPhone in all places...

You need to admit, that iPhone is more for play and music, like i use my iPod Touch..... with a Phone....
    Last edited by Morutimeru; 07-02-09 at 11:08 PM.
    07-02-09 10:57 PM
    The iphone is like a hot chick you meet at the club. She's exciting, body is nice, and she's all done up. But the morning after, you just want her out of your apartment.
    A BlackBerry is the woman you marry. The one with the law degree who earns $100k a year, can cook, and raise your children.
    Very well said...but I can't stop thinking bout having an affair!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 05:58 AM
    You people are psycho. RIM has no where near failed. Yes verizon rushed the product but RIM still has the best selling phone the curve, and is still dishing out storms, so to call them a failure that's really just you being ignorant and repeating information from trolls. Do your research. You know I own a storm but I still do research on apple and the iphone. Just because the storm and iphone are natural enemies doesn't mean they both don't have something to envy(not the phone). I'm sorry but bbm is tha shizit. By the way I hear the iphone has a new stove app...heard you can cook stuff on it.man it can do everything.
    I'm not a psycho. The Storm is not as good as it should of been. You do research. The majority of reviewers don't like the Storm and have stopped talking about it. I didn't say RIM was a failure, I said they failed with that device.

07-03-09 10:04 AM
    You need to admit, that iPhone is more for play and music, like i use my iPod Touch..... with a Phone....
    See I don't think that. I just believe the iPhone has better options for music and games. It just has the ability to be more for it, while it also has the ability to be used in the business world.

07-03-09 10:12 AM
    Yeah...but when you read most of the "Sorry, I got an iPhone now" threads, the reasons for switching seem to always revolve around: web browser, "all the free apps" and music.
    Because people want better browsing capabities, more apps that you don't need to spend a ton of money for on a BB and that are cheaper/free and better on the iPhone. A lot of people use there BB as an mp3 player also, but just like the iPhone because because it has the built in iPod.

07-03-09 10:15 AM
    I feel the same way you do about having two of the best worlds, but like you said nothing can ever replace my bold :P
    the iphone is a toy,
    the bold is a statement
    that is the best way to say it
    07-03-09 11:49 AM
    amen . speak the truth
    07-03-09 11:50 AM
    yup! iphone all show and some go. blackberry all go and some show. haha
    07-03-09 01:13 PM
    Because people want better browsing capabities, more apps that you don't need to spend a ton of money for on a BB and that are cheaper/free and better on the iPhone. A lot of people use there BB as an mp3 player also, but just like the iPhone because because it has the built in iPod.

There is no such thing as an "ipod" ipod is just another name for an mp3 player. That's all it is, an mp3 player. That's all the iphone is. An mp3 player that has the ability to make phone calls.

07-03-09 04:22 PM
    There is no such thing as an "ipod" ipod is just another name for an mp3 player. That's all it is, an mp3 player. That's all the iphone is. An mp3 player that has the ability to make phone calls.

And the BB is the same, is it not? It has a phone and an MP3 player. No such thing as an iPod? Go sue Apple for claiming there is. I'm sure you'll win. The iPod is more than an MP3 player...it use to only play MP3 now it does more.

And I know the iPod is an MP3 player. But it is a better MP3 player. That is why I said iPod since most people know the functionality of the iPod and not just a standard MP3 player.
    07-03-09 04:39 PM

Steve Jobs said it best when he described the first-generation iPhone, calling it Apples' "best iPod...with a phone".

I've had both...and it all comes down to what is most important to you.

Communication (Email/MMS/SMS/Mobile Phone): BlackBerry...hands down.

Multimedia (Music/Video/Gaming/Internet): iPhone...hands down.
    07-03-09 05:35 PM
    Again, ipod is just a NAME of an mp3 player. Now its a media player, that's all it is.

07-03-09 05:48 PM
    Again, ipod is just a NAME of an mp3 player. Now its a media player, that's all it is.

Didn't say it wasn't an MP3 player or a media player. I just said it was better.
    07-03-09 05:53 PM
    Didn't say it wasn't an MP3 player or a media player. I just said it was better.
    to some people its better, to others it just another mp3 player.

i mean i have an ipod to and love it, but alot of the hype about the iphone and ipod is mostly because their shiny toys from apple
    08-03-09 06:25 PM
    And the BB is the same, is it not? It has a phone and an MP3 player. No such thing as an iPod? Go sue Apple for claiming there is. I'm sure you'll win. The iPod is more than an MP3 player...it use to only play MP3 now it does more.

And I know the iPod is an MP3 player. But it is a better MP3 player. That is why I said iPod since most people know the functionality of the iPod and not just a standard MP3 player.
    BB doesn't rely on iTunes, which iTunes changes it drastically from just an "mp3 player" thanks to it's DRM (not to mention the file structure).
    08-03-09 06:31 PM
    I have both a Bold and an iPhone 3G.

I had the 3G before and I really loved it but I grew tired of it since a lot of things wasn't available at the time I had it. I got the Bold and it opened my eyes to so many things I've missed before the iPhone. MMS, comfortable keys, email, loud and clear speaker and other stuff. I still use my iPhone 3G to play games and to keep myself entertained from time to time, but that's about it When it comes down to business, i can always rely on my Blackberry.
    08-03-09 08:37 PM
    i often tell my frens who're torn between the iphone & BB... my answer is quite straightfwd. for business related matters, the BB is and obvious choice. if its for leisure, iphone could just suffice.

but if they want the best of both worlds. get the BB for a phone, settle for itouch to fulfill the rest of the leisure part.
    08-03-09 09:02 PM
    My second Blackberry that is. Nothing but another Blackberry can ever replace my Bold. I had a second Blackberry lying around--an 8320 so I figure why not? Somebody was looking to trade their mint iPhone w/ box and everything for my Curve. So I did it. It's nice having both devices. The best two phones on the market in my opinion. It's only a 1st gen, but that's fine. I've had iPhones before so it's of no shock, but I've been dying to try out 3.0. The Bold will remain my primary phone. The previous owner of this iPhone said he just couldn't deal with the iPhone--he's a previous Blackberry owner and is now again an addict.

Anybody else have a berry AND an iPhone?

Can't wait to go home and put 3.0 on it =)
    Had the Bold then I tried the iphone for less then a week I liked some of the fancy bells an whistles but the restrictions bugged the heck out of me and for messaging and emails the Bold wins hands down. I told a friend of mine if I talked about switching again just shoot me! LOL
    08-04-09 06:49 PM
    My iphone was garbage. Much happier w/ my bold!

08-04-09 06:57 PM
    I've had an iPhone for the past 6 months and just switched to a Bold... but I'm on the fence about sticking with the BB or going back.
    08-05-09 08:56 AM
    my sis has the iphone 3g. although its not mine i do all the upgrading and jailbreaking. the iphone truly is a fun device.. but dat all it is.. fun. i LOVE my bold!!
    08-05-09 09:58 AM
    My iphone was garbage. Much happier w/ my bold!

The iphone is garbage

08-05-09 08:07 PM
    i went from a curve 8310 to an iphone and after a couple of months i couldnt take it anymore! the touch screen was really irritating me, but the one cool thing about the iphone was definitely the apps and the fast internet- iphone definitely has cooler features than any blackberry, but now im back to curve 8900 and absolutely love it....i use the iphone as my ipod but will definitely remain a crackberry addict- my next venture is a bold or a onyx for sure!!
    08-05-09 08:51 PM
    I use my Bold for emails, movies and twitter but my itouch for calendar(which syncs to google), music and games. Both has its uses

Same boat as you but the bold syncs to google calendar also...( did someone mention that already)?
    08-05-09 09:00 PM
126 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD