I use my Bold for emails, movies and twitter but my itouch for calendar(which syncs to google), music and games. Both has its uses

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Download google sync for blackberry, it syncs your calendar as well as your contacs, and its much better than the iphone

06-30-09 11:42 AM
    i just cant do the touch screen thing. i have an i touch and thats it

another note. i was at a fundraiser for kamala harris. candidate for attorney general of california. all those lawers, politicians, city council members had berries, i saw 2 i phones
    06-30-09 02:40 PM
    i just cant do the touch screen thing. i have an i touch and thats it

another note. i was at a fundraiser for kamala harris. candidate for attorney general of california. all those lawers, politicians, city council members had berries, i saw 2 i phones
    I notice that too around me....ever since I traded the Iphone for the berry I been seeing more and more berry's. Nothing compared to the iphone. LOL. The Iphone is everywhere, But it's mostly a younger crowd that use that phone. Drive by a high school on a lunch break and you'll see 7 out of 10 kids are using the Iphone. Kind of makes me happy that I don't have it anymore lol
    06-30-09 03:11 PM
    I notice that too around me....ever since I traded the Iphone for the berry I been seeing more and more berry's. Nothing compared to the iphone. LOL. The Iphone is everywhere, But it's mostly a younger crowd that use that phone. Drive by a high school on a lunch break and you'll see 7 out of 10 kids are using the Iphone. Kind of makes me happy that I don't have it anymore lol
    I see more kids with BBs than I do with iPhone. My friends little sister is still in high school. All of her friends have BBs. Most of the people in school she says have a BB. Her BBM buddy list is huge. I do see a lot of iPhones around, but not nearly as much as BBs (only seen a few Bolds). Every phone no a days is a kid phone. It doesn't matter how professional a BB or any other phone is suppose to be, a kid will still get it if they like it.
    06-30-09 05:10 PM
    I find the iphone to be kinda useless... You can't multitask with that thing.

Also I hate how it takes like. 5-10 mins to type a sentence on that god-awful keyboard. Lol

hmm really? I actually feel like I type faster and with less mistakes since going from a 8330. There was a learning curve, but I definitely feel more comfortable with the iPhone.
    06-30-09 05:14 PM
    i have got to hand it to apple for their creativity for the video and camera capabilities of their new iphone. it does wonders.
    unfortunately for me unlike many others on here, i can't afford to have both and iphone and bb. besides that reason, i find the bb to fit my daily life just marvelously.i use bbm and twitter to stay connected with gf and friends. i have never tried an iphone besides playing around with my brother's 1st generation.
    06-30-09 05:40 PM
    I see more kids with BBs than I do with iPhone. My friends little sister is still in high school. All of her friends have BBs. Most of the people in school she says have a BB. Her BBM buddy list is huge. I do see a lot of iPhones around, but not nearly as much as BBs (only seen a few Bolds). Every phone no a days is a kid phone. It doesn't matter how professional a BB or any other phone is suppose to be, a kid will still get it if they like it.
    I guess it depends where your from. I'm from Montreal and here every second phone is an Iphone and mostly by kids under the age of 20
    There are younger ppl with bb here to but nothing compared to the Iphone.

06-30-09 06:42 PM
    I guess it depends where your from. I'm from Montreal and here every second phone is an Iphone and mostly by kids under the age of 20
    There are younger ppl with bb here to but nothing compared to the Iphone.

yeah Iphone is just a toy for people under 20 Y O

a nice toy
    06-30-09 07:57 PM
    I had both phones for a while, but decided to sell my 3G to buy 3GS in a month or two. If I could, I'd have OS 3.0 with a BB keyboard.

06-30-09 08:03 PM
    I had both phones for a while, but decided to sell my 3G to buy 3GS in a month or two. If I could, I'd have OS 3.0 with a BB keyboard.

dude, you could get Palm Pre then
    06-30-09 08:13 PM
    dude, you could get Palm Pre then
    I never found much appeal to the Pre. Granted I've never actually played with one, but I just never had the "must have" urge for it. On paper it does seem like the perfect combination though.
    06-30-09 10:59 PM
    I never found much appeal to the Pre. Granted I've never actually played with one, but I just never had the "must have" urge for it. On paper it does seem like the perfect combination though.
    my friend got it and i played with it,

doesnt feel right, the keyboard too small and still prefer my Bold
    07-01-09 12:25 AM
    I like the idea of that everything is synced up with the pre. That's very convinient. Still wouldn't trade my bold though.

07-01-09 12:37 AM
    hmm really? I actually feel like I type faster and with less mistakes since going from a 8330. There was a learning curve, but I definitely feel more comfortable with the iPhone.
    I have a hard time beliving that... No offense

07-01-09 12:53 AM

me too, i hardly believe it as well no offence

because i've been using both of devices untill i ditch the Iphone
    07-01-09 03:22 AM
    I have the Bold and a jailbroke 3G and you wont catch me without them both on me all the time. my Bold is my world and my work horse, i love bbm! my iphone is my media go to device, torrenting on 3G, VoiP on 3G, real multi-tasking, the *free app store (dont ask me how), there is just so much the iPhone can do that no other can right now, not even Android devices.
    07-01-09 04:44 AM

same here
    i have both devices and while i am really good on the iphone, i can type pretty quick if looking at it, i am blazing on the blackberry, and can sometimes punch out a whole sentence without looking at the keyboard as fast as someone on the iphone looking at their keyboard. There is just something about the bold's keyboard that lets me rip on it, i think its the whole muscle memory/slide your finger around without lifting technique, idk.
    07-01-09 04:47 AM
    Yeah, me too. The question I have is can you type a coherent sentence with one thumb on an iPhone while stuck in slow traffic?

My thumbs are entirely too big for an iPhone. I couldn't even type "Hey man, what's up?" on it. Now I just need a bigger media card so I can have more music. Just been too lazy to get to Fry's to get one.
    07-01-09 07:12 AM
    If I'm not mistaken it's because you cannot be on Pandora listening to music and then go and write an email without pandora closing (just one example). Unless that's been updated in 3.0.
    Yes you can... jailbreak that puppy and install backgrounder and your good to go
    07-01-09 10:41 AM

Why is it so hard to believe? Because you can't do it? I type much faster on my iPhone than I do my Bold. Why the would someone make that up?

07-01-09 10:44 AM
    I have both the Bold and iPhone and love them both.

Question: Why does everyone say the iPhone can't multitask? I do it all the time. Just wondering
    Me too, I have em both and love em both.
    07-01-09 10:45 AM
    Not offense, but.... Are you kidding? right?
    07-01-09 10:48 AM
    Yeah, me too. The question I have is can you type a coherent sentence with one thumb on an iPhone while stuck in slow traffic?
    Yea, it's not hard at all.

07-01-09 10:50 AM
    Not offense, but.... Are you kidding? right?
    Why would they be kidding? Is it so hard to understand that some people can do it and some can't? Auto correct works wonders

07-01-09 10:52 AM
    I had the Iphone 3g for over 9 months. And yes you could type fast on it, but I could type faster on my bold. Also the Auto correct on the Iphone is not really that good. It's way off sometimes
    07-01-09 10:58 AM
126 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD