Hello,

my question might be a little lame, i did googling on that also forum search here with no succcess, maybe i'm just not able to type the right keywords.

My question is, is it possible to show calendar events on the homescreen, the same way as it is on windows mobile, which is very helpful, i would be very happy about any help on that.

Jakub
    08-19-09 02:54 AM
    Have a search around here for a Today Theme. There's a load about, so just have a read through and pick one you like the look of! (I can't remember what I'm using... oops)

Hope this helps...
    08-19-09 02:56 AM
    Have a search around here for a Today Theme. There's a load about, so just have a read through and pick one you like the look of! (I can't remember what I'm using... oops)

Hope this helps...
    thanks i have seen some screens here so far but isn't it possible to do it just with the default theme? isn't there some secret option in the calendar menu or something like that
    08-19-09 04:06 AM
    You need a today theme to display calender entries on the home screen. Checkout the themes section of CB, www.m.onthearm.com and www.pimpmyberry.com

Some are free and some paid for...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 04:47 AM
    thanks i have seen some screens here so far but isn't it possible to do it just with the default theme? isn't there some secret option in the calendar menu or something like that
    I looked around forever for the default zen theme with today calendar, I finally gave up and learned how to create my own using Plazmic theme builder. Hope this helps.
    08-19-09 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD