1. Krodos89's Avatar
    First of, i know there are some topics about this but this is an personal choice.

    Now i only got the Iphone 3G. It can't multitask, doesn't have ping of course and its F. slow. So now i want the Blackberry, my choice would be the BB Bold 9780.

    However the BB 9900 is better, i will use my BB most for ping, camera and msn and texting. Some say it will cost 1.5 month when it comes out (i live in the Netherlands btw.)

    So is it worth to wait? (Oh, and i think there isn't that much diffrence in price.)
    07-26-11 05:34 AM
  2. barrist's Avatar
    Seeing as though the 9900 is probably out within a month, you'd be stupid to the get the 9780 now.
    07-26-11 05:50 AM
  3. Spawn12's Avatar
    Better off waiting for the 9900 or if u want hold out for the 9790 which is similar to the 9780 in size but has the same sort of specs that the 9900 has if im not mistaken.
    07-26-11 05:52 AM
  4. dasDestruktion's Avatar
    Wait for the 9900/9930! Its coming! Hopefully it will be included again in today's OS7 announcements and the carriers will follow suit with some release date information!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-11 06:13 AM
  5. greggebhardt's Avatar
    If you read about the 9900 there is no choice to make except one.
    07-26-11 06:14 AM
  6. Krodos89's Avatar
    Well thanks! I wait for the 9900 then. But i hope it will come soon. I called today btw to someone from an dutch site that sells the BB 9900. On the site it says: within 5-10 days released. But after the call he confirmed that it comes in the first or second week of August.

    Well choice has be made, thanks. ^^
    07-26-11 09:15 AM