I did search, I promise...

I've had my bold since the 6th of June and yesterday was honestly the first time I've talked on it for longer that 10 mins probably. It started overheating to the point it was very uncomfortable. The battery didn't get hot, it does not get hot during charging either. The screen and keyboard were SO hot! The rep on the phone said to take it back to the store, but that I would have to pay a restocking fee. Why? It's not my fault I need another one. There's no damage what so ever to it. I haven't even downloaded any 3rd party apps or upgraded the os yet! I would perfectly fine with it if it didn't burn my ear off... Should I really be paying this?
    06-17-09 12:32 PM
    no, in fact, they should switch it out to you with no charge, in fact, they should prolly give u a new phone n give u 10 days to return your old one.
    06-17-09 12:36 PM
    You shouldn't have to pay anything. You're within the 30 day return period. They'll just exchange it for you since it's faulty.
    06-17-09 12:36 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply! You rock!! I didn't think I needed to pay one. Thanks so much
    06-17-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD