Well. I guess even 2 days left, most of you are getting tortured more than ever.

Ok wanna share what you have got, ordered and ready to get? Just to kill the time ....:-P

Have got:
    nothing but a just-expired Tmo contract :-)

On the way:
    ZAGG invisibleSHIELD full body (at discount price lol) (ordered this past friday)
    Black Bezel (ordered this morning)
    Black Buttons (ordered this morning)
    Charging Pod (ordered this past thursday)
    boxing gloves... (ordered two weeks ago... ok sorry this is irrelevant)...

Ready to get:
    Javelin's Atomic Trackball(I guess the trackball on cnn.cn will be out in at most 45 days)
    Bold's Denim Back Cover

Boring weekend~~~ projects.....
    11-01-08 10:07 PM
    I wanted to order the black buttons but i said F it. Cuz i ordered two sets of the silver ones, i figure i'll just paint one black.

We have the exact same list, except i'm good on the denim cover and the trackball
    11-02-08 12:40 AM
    I wanted to order the black buttons but i said F it. Cuz i ordered two sets of the silver ones, i figure i'll just paint one black.

We have the exact same list, except i'm good on the denim cover and the trackball
    lol. the trackball is not out yet. but I heard it would be more robust and less loose and less hanging on... sometimes the current trackball gets stuck you know, bc of the dirt.... and thus the cursor in browser doesn't move very smoothly...~~~
    11-02-08 12:44 AM
    the black trackball might not work
    because the curve 8900 uses a different style of detection with laser
    11-02-08 03:18 AM
    the black trackball might not work
    because the curve 8900 uses a different style of detection with laser
    OMG, are you serious?????????

check this thread and advise me what you think...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/pi...99/index4.html

Trackball swopped around.
    Quite correct no LED for the trackball on the 8900. It does look a bit weird on the bold. I will be changing it around again. By the way the atomic trackball will work on all current BlackBerry's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-08 09:33 AM
    POP UP~ well. so worried about the Javelin trackball question
    11-02-08 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD