I am college student. I paid for 30$ for BB data plan. I plan to change my data plan by telling at&t that i am using another samsung phone. And I am sure they will change my plan to 15$ Data unlimited. But my question here is will I be able to use my push email services and Blackberry Messenger ??

Also will i be able to use 3rd party application on 15$ data plan. If yes can someone provide me settings as they did on 'stickie - for t-mobile bold'.
    03-11-09 02:26 AM
    You need BB plan for push mail and BB messenger.
    03-11-09 02:44 AM
    For bb apps like messenger,maps, pushmail etc, u got to have a bb plan. There's no doubt abt it.
    To add on, instead of bb maps, u could settle for google maps which I found it pretty decent.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 02:49 AM
    you can always unlock + switch over to tmobile for their 20$ / month data plan (i believe that is unlimited)
    03-11-09 03:03 AM
    you can always unlock + switch over to tmobile for their 20$ / month data plan (i believe that is unlimited)

the t-mobile bb data plan is now 24.99 or unlimited bb data and msg for 34.99. they dont offer the 20.00 unlimited bb data plan anymore
    03-11-09 03:06 AM
    The BB plan is worth the extra $15 if you want to be able to email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 03:46 AM
    I wouldn't risk it because you never know what wouldn't be covered under the cheaper plan, and you could end up paying straight data charges until you figure it all out. What I'm saying is it only takes one month, one service that you use that isn't covered, and you'll be paying hundreds. Not to mention what you are planning to do is just wrong. I would be finding $15 worth of crap in your monthly budget that you can let go in order to make to $30 BB data plan.

But if you decide to go the other way, let us know how it works out.
    03-11-09 05:51 AM
    heh guys I am in grudge .... $35 for unlimited data plan ... In my country I can choose from BIS for $15 - but 10mb of data or BES for $25 - but 20 mb of data ... each 1 mb than for $2 ...
    03-11-09 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD