Hi! I have looked through the threads, done searches, but nothing offered has helped, unless I'm too simple minded to get it.

I have a verizon BB Bold, 9650, OS 6. I've had a 9650 for about 8 months.

I had to change my yahoo email on the computer a while back. This is the email account I also have tied into my BB. I can't seem to change it on my device. When I go to setup- email- internet mail account and I click on 'set up or manage an existing email...' it doesn't do anything. I hit the BB button for the menu, click on the same thing THERE, and it doesn't do anything. Doesn't open that link at all. I thought it could be the theme, so I changed the theme back to a previous one, that didn't change anything.

I tried to sign up for Blackberry internet service, it says 'please use your device to access BIS.' I don't know how to do that.

Please help if you can!

Thanks,
    - Jess
    07-26-11 01:49 PM
    Try doing Messages, menu button, Options, Email Account Management.
    07-26-11 01:55 PM
    Thank you for writing back so fast!
    I get 'uncaught exception: java.lang.Error'
    07-26-11 01:58 PM
    did a re-boot and magically, I can get in a synchronize and validate it again. It didn't work earlier on a re- boot, maybe because of the theme I was using.

Murphy's Law: it won't work till I ask how to fix it. ::blush::
    07-26-11 02:16 PM
    Reinstall your OS.
    07-26-11 06:25 PM
    I know .600 has a couple bugs with custom themes if that's the OS that you're using.
    07-26-11 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD