How do I access my outlook from work in my bold?
    10-02-09 10:44 PM
    Are you trying to access all of outlook or just email.
    10-02-09 10:55 PM
    Are you trying to access all of outlook or just email.
    Isn't outlook all e-mail?
    10-02-09 11:08 PM
    I was curious if you are trying to sync your outlook calender etc....if you are trying to get email that is one thing and if you are trying to sync your berry with outlook that is another.
    10-02-09 11:11 PM
    I was curious if you are trying to sync your outlook calender etc....if you are trying to get email that is one thing and if you are trying to sync your berry with outlook that is another.
    Oh okay, I get what you mean.. Sorry, umm.. Yeah, I want toi sync my berry with all of my outlook from work..
    10-02-09 11:16 PM
    Oh okay, I get what you mean.. Sorry, umm.. Yeah, I want toi sync my berry with all of my outlook from work..
    Ask your company if they have a Blackberry Enterprise Server.
    10-02-09 11:32 PM
    There's a distinction that needs to be made between BIS and BES. BIS is an internet based solution for accessing your emails from work and private accounts. BES is an enterprise server that needs to reside at your company's IT Dept which will provide syncing of all outlook data.

If you can access your work emails via the internet (typically called OWA) chances are you will be able to use the BIS to sync your mails onto your device. However, if you want to sync everything - contacts, calendar, tasks...emails...etc you will need to check with your IT Dept and see if they have a license for you to use the BES.
    10-03-09 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD