hello , i'm a new in blackberry world and this is the second thread for me , my problem is I discovered that my service provider blocked the HTML preferences on email setting .
    I tried to contact with them but nothing worked out .
    so is there any suggestion to remove this policy to enable HTML in my blackberry and receive HTML email ??
    please help me
    07-14-11 05:30 AM
    By service provider, do you mean your carrier? If your carrier doesn't support a feature or service, there's nothing you can do on your device to enable it. I've never heard of a carrier blocking html mail. Did you buy your device new? If you bought a used device, it may have an IT Policy on it that blocks html. If this is your personal device, and you are not using it on your employer's BES, then you can remove the IT Policy using this procedure, created by Forums Moderator Pete6: Removing an IT Policy from a BlackBerry phone.
    07-14-11 05:54 AM
    yes my carrier they blocked the HTML email also cant find the icon for this preference in my BB and the device is new
    07-14-11 05:59 AM
    Tell us who your carrier is and what device you are using. It may be that other users with that carrier and device have found a work-around. If not, your options would seem to be changing carriers or accepting the limitations of the one you have.
    07-14-11 06:23 AM
    As Jeff said, it's more likely your carrier doesn't support HTML email, rather than they're blocking it.

If that's the case, there's not much you can do other than changing carriers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-11 06:28 AM
    Tell us who your carrier is and what device you are using. It may be that other users with that carrier and device have found a work-around. If not, your options would seem to be changing carriers or accepting the limitations of the one you have.
    thank you for your time .
    my carrier is Mobily in Saudi Arabia and I'm using bold 9780 just have bought it from London(new)
    07-14-11 06:31 AM
    Either your wireless carrier believes in high security
    Or
    May be your country's new rule.( this is possible to force some security fixes)
    07-14-11 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD