I installed JSL hybridrom today and accidentally deleted all of my service books by way of wiping.
    Most operators i emailed asking for the service books,seemed to have no clue at all or pretended they have no support for BES.
    So I went to the blackberry website and installed original roms for Telenor sweden.,tele2 sweden , but all of the service books are still gone.
    Could you give me any advice on how to get them from the operator, especially when your on a prepaid card?

EDIT:I live in Sweden and am using Telenor, Comviq,and Universal at the moment.
    08-05-13 06:54 PM
    Call BB they can send them to you. Or you can request thru settings on phone...Easier to call.
    I installed JSL hybridrom today and accidentally deleted all of my service books by way of wiping.
    Most operators i emailed asking for the service books,seemed to have no clue at all or pretended they have no support for BES.
    So I went to the blackberry website and installed original roms for Telenor sweden.,tele2 sweden , but all of the service books are still gone.
    Could you give me any advice on how to get them from the operator, especially when your on a prepaid card?

EDIT:I live in Sweden and am using Telenor, Comviq,and Universal at the moment.
    08-05-13 08:06 PM