Hi, it's come to the point where I seemed to have tried every FAQ, step or guide to fix my phone but it just won't work. Basically a few days ago my phone kept freezing so I wiped it and rebooted it, but it got stuck at 75%. From there I reloaded an earlier OS, gave me the 507 error and then it started working again. Only that time it wouldn't register the memory on the device, and not knowing I had a spare memory card in the house (meaning I didn't need to do the next bit) I rewiped my phone to try again. But now it's stuck. It never gets above 75%, sometimes it gets to 85% but then shows no movement, I even had it on for 7 hours over night and no movement from there. I've tried everything!
    I use a Mac so I've reinstalled all previous OS systems that are available and they all crash on 75%, the DM gets stuck at 'Waiting for device to reboot'

I've used my sisters laptop, I've wiped the drive through Loader.Exe , deleted all Vendor.Xml files and connected it, loaded the OS and everything but no avail. Whenever I do that and install customly it still gets stuck at this damn 75% mark.

I followed the Nuked BB instructions and it seemed to work yet still gets stuck too!

Whenever I use the Windows DM it takes hours but it loads the apps, installs the OS and then reboots the BB but the bar on Windows stops at about 99% and never fully loads, and this was after 3 hours. I seriously don't know what to try anymore
    06-14-13 02:47 AM
    Sorry I can't locate it but there's a tutorial here on Crackberry on how to reload the OS on a nuked BB. I know it involves removing the battery and starting the reloading process. Maybe that is one of the threads you found already.

Hopefully, this will bump the thread and someone will see it.

Good luck
    06-14-13 11:54 PM
    Yeah I did the reboot with a nuked, still gets stuck
    06-16-13 03:05 PM
    Sent it for repairs, waited 28 days, within 2 it broke again. Absolute joke
    07-11-13 06:28 PM
    Sent it for repairs, waited 28 days, within 2 it broke again. Absolute joke
    Sorry to hear you have had such bad luck. Nuke seems to be the enemy lately. Don't know what's been in the water.

Sent from my Gameboy Color
    07-14-13 11:57 PM