Anyone else see this today? I'm so stoked now for the Bold. I'm just wondering if there's any creedence to the story on Gizmodo? Anyone confirm/deny?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-08 10:37 AM
    Link please? And I think there was a thread on this yesterday....
    08-29-08 10:38 AM
    Yea this was posted yesterday and I can confirm its not true. The date anyways, the price we're still unsure of.

08-29-08 10:49 AM
    My bad...I must have missed that thread. Anyway, here's the link:

Blackberry Bold: BlackBerry Bold Hitting Sept. 12 for $299, Say AT&T Employees

08-29-08 10:50 AM
    And you can confirm this how?

08-29-08 10:57 AM
    This is the link you need to be looking at. BGR has some reliable sources. Gizmodo asked the local store rep for information. If you've been on this site for any period of time you should realize by now (and I'm talking to Gizmodo) that store reps can't be trusted for reliable information and most times you will find out before the store reps. Really shotty of them to put that info up on their site with no credible sources.

08-29-08 10:59 AM
    And you can confirm this how?

C'mon Jay you should know by now that if the field testing won't be finished by the 9th, they still need to load the OS on all their phones. AT&T stores haven't received any of their Bold marketing packages yet and their sales team hasn't been prepped on the device. You think they can accomplish that in less than 2 weeks?

08-29-08 11:03 AM
    BlackBerry Bold set to be released on AT&T on October 2nd? : Boy Genius Report

Now that's what you need to look at. That's your confirmation.

08-29-08 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD