Happy New Year to all!!

I was wondering what is the easiest way to send one text to the majority of people in your contact list? I think its just too time consuming to send one text to a contact then copy and pasting that text to the next contact and then forwarding it to each individual person. Is there an easier way?

Thanks Again
    01-01-09 08:45 AM
    When you send a text, the phone automatically gives you a line to add another contact. Just add the next contact as you did the first one. You can send texts up to ten people at one time. It's really very simple and easy.
    01-01-09 08:49 AM
    You can create Address Groups that contain many more than 10 addesses. I don't know what the limit is, but I know it's more than 30 entries.
    01-01-09 08:58 AM
    Thanks but how to create this Address Group?
    01-01-09 02:20 PM
    Thanks but how to create this Address Group?
    In the Address Book, Menu / New Group. Click the Trackball and select Add Member. It's very straightforward. When you click Save the Group, you'll be prompted to give it a name. Groups are stored alphabetically in the Address Book. If you want the group at the top of the Address Book, just prefix the name with a 0. Groups do not sync with Outlook.
    01-01-09 07:44 PM
    Very good tip, thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 12:37 AM
    Thanks for the tip JeffH! You have eased my frustration
    07-14-09 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD