07-24-13 06:50 PM
28 12
tools
    Some of my contacts are on my sim and most are on my blackberry device. If I security wipe will I loose those fone contacts?
    07-24-13 01:51 AM
    Some of my contacts are on my sim and most are on my blackberry device. If I security wipe will I loose those fone contacts?
    You will lose everything on the phone, and retain what's on the SIM.
    07-24-13 06:41 AM
    Red X = Unable to deliver message.

It normally means your signed out of your BBID, or no longer have a working BIS/BES plan and the system has given up waiting to try and deliver the message to you.

If you have the new BBM (With the BBID) then all your contacts are still in the cloud & still on other people lists - if you had the old BBM then your contacts are gone from your POV, anyone else who's list your in will get the option to re-add you if you have a working BB or you will sit on there list till they remove you or get the red X if they message you.

Now if you did have the new BBM you could sign back into your BBID and delete your contacts.

If you want to delete your BBM contacts delete all of those before - then you will normally* go from there lists - then you wipe the phone and everything is gone.

* - I have had BBM (new and old) get its user lists out of sync where some people show up and others don't though there where specific things which led to that occurring.
    07-24-13 06:50 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD