Hello,
    I'd like to erase all call logs, and pictures and other trash (left by the uninstalled apps) from my BB9780. I have too many to delete all at once, that will take forever!
    I know there's something called security wipe/factory reset. I'm a bit afraid though - there's a warning that "all application data will be lost! Message service and other services will be disabled." Will it also delete everything - applications, programs etc. making the phone basically blank? My BB came with OS 6.0.0.2949, preinstalled apps such as Word To Go, Sheet to Go, Slideshow to Go, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, games: BrickBraker, Word Mole, Texas Hold'em, Sudoku, Klondike. Will it delete these apps too?

Thanks.
    02-27-13 12:52 PM
    Hello,
    I'd like to erase all call logs, and pictures and other trash (left by the uninstalled apps) from my BB9780. I have too many to delete all at once, that will take forever!
    I know there's something called security wipe/factory reset. I'm a bit afraid though - there's a warning that "all application data will be lost! Message service and other services will be disabled." Will it also delete everything - applications, programs etc. making the phone basically blank? My BB came with OS 6.0.0.2949, preinstalled apps such as Word To Go, Sheet to Go, Slideshow to Go, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, games: BrickBraker, Word Mole, Texas Hold'em, Sudoku, Klondike. Will it delete these apps too?

Thanks.
    It'll reset the phone to factory settings (i.e. out-of-the-box like when you first got it)
    Robb80 likes this.
    02-27-13 02:21 PM