What in the heck? I did an update on Blackberry App World, and rebooted my Bold. It took about 25 minutes to reboot and cut on; I was a little freaked out that it froze for so long at 75% on the status bar.

I just went into my download file, and there is a new app there called "Daily Perks". I searched online, and this is a new app from USCellular. They tell you how you can get it, but USCellular website never says they are going to send it to your phone automatically!

I want to delete it out of my download file; I do NOT want them to send me "weather information, movie releases, sports scores, fun facts and trivia, helpful tips, and more AND valued offers from local and national businesses for new products, contests and discounted goods and services."

It doesn't show up in my apps; how do I delete this crap?
    07-29-11 03:01 PM
    It's carrier pushed.

Probably just an icon, that you have to click on, and then you can download it. I would personally just hide the icon.

You could delete the service books for it, but they will get pushed again and it would appear again.
    Stargazing.bbrrry likes this.
    07-29-11 03:04 PM
    I will hide it; thanks for answering.

It just irks me - there must be a lot of people out there who will accept the agreements because they think "if it is on my phone, I must have wanted it and put it there".
    07-29-11 03:15 PM
    You have to download it still, regardless. It's just an icon, like tons of others that are carrier pushed.

Either way, let's keep the discussion in one place.

http://forums.crackberry.com/us-cell...-perks-633597/
    07-29-11 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD