06-18-09 04:30 PM
31 12
tools
    ugh, i have to wait for google to open it to the public, i tried to no avail...
    06-14-09 08:23 PM
    I don't think you will be able to do anything for free. You can add a number to your account like a family plan and have it forward to your phone to receive calls from a different number, and then you can just call from a private number when you want to make outgoing calls which is probably the cheapest solution. $9.99 per number on at&t

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 10:21 PM
    No, it would not void the warranty of the phone, since we do not make any modifications on the phone itself, we just modify the SIM card, and the provider can easily replace the SIM card, if you change your mind for a nominal fee, for example, it would take 10 bucks for me.
    It's easy and cheap, has no monthly fee, just the one time 40, the price of the adapter.
    I think it is the best solution so far, of course until they come out with a real dual-SIM BB at RIM...
    bordapapa, I have a question regarding your comments. Does your bold work well under 3G mode? Although Simore advertises its dual sim compatibility to usim and 3G, it does not get my bold connected to the 3G network, only allowing it to work under 2G such as GSM and GPRS. It seems like I am trully ripped off after buying its dual sim.
    06-18-09 12:16 PM
    Just use viop, works great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 02:56 PM
    Vumber works great for me for now. ... Waiting for Google Voice to open up.
    06-18-09 04:17 PM
    so glad that I got on the grandcentral bandwagon before google closed signups.

Google voice is amazing.
    06-18-09 04:30 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD