First one had a charger issue I posted about a week ago or so, this one has a better build quality the trackpad doesn't move a millimeter, buttons feel a lot better. However with that being said the unit itself feels a lot slower, I can't have facebook open with any other apps or it slows the phone down to an unusable rate, and on top of that when I press the blackberry button and close facebook it doesn't actually close the application it just minimizes it, leaving my phone running super slow. Is this a hardware issue or am I doing something wrong? Because on the other 9700, I could have facebook and mini opera open and not have so much as a hitch.
    06-06-10 12:06 AM
    Have you tried a batter pull since getting the phone in order to reset it? I can't imagine that one 9700 would be that much slower then the next 9700, but then again every phone seems to have a mind of its own. What is your memory at currently?
    06-06-10 01:05 AM
    So far, this, my second bb bold, hasn't had any issues. Facebook lags it sometimes, no bugs except some of the keys on the keypad invoke the bb menu? But other than that, it's okay.

Like the last reply said, try a battery pull. If that doesn't help, remove some applications. If that doesn't work even afyter you checked the available memory, then swap it for a third.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD