Hey guys, I'm running the latest OS .431 and I noticed that sometimes it doesn't let me scroll within text message conversations, it just shows the latest ones. It also did this in .415 for me. Anyone else have this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-11 12:34 PM
    Try pressing the caps key and the spacebar to scroll up one page at a time and see if you can then scroll normally

01-30-11 02:28 PM
    Yeah it still seems to get stuck at a certain point when I try that even. Anyone ever experience this? Battery pulls don't really do much, just a temporary fix.

02-02-11 11:45 PM
    My friend and I were playing with a demo unit at a Sprint store and we experienced the same exact problem. At first I thought we did something wrong but quickly realized that it's probably a bug. I wanted to check for the build number but didn't know how to pull up that information. If someone knows how please enlighten me. I hope RIM is aware of this problem. It's kind of serious.
    Last edited by imcurved; 08-26-11 at 01:10 AM.
    08-26-11 01:02 AM
    My friend and I were playing with a demo unit at a Sprint store and we experienced the same exact problem. At first I thought we did something wrong but quickly realized that it's probably a bug. I wanted to check for the build number but didn't know how to pull up that information. If someone knows how please enlighten me. I hope RIM is aware of this problem. It's kind of serious.
    I don't believe that problem exists in OS6.0.0.600.
    Switch to it.
    08-26-11 11:42 AM
    I am on 6.0.0.431 and I have had that problem when I have a long conversation with a contact or when I have a lot of text conversations in my text message folder. I will usually just go in and delete conversations I don't want to keep and if possible, within the conversation that I cannot scroll in, hit the "T" to go to the top and start deleting the beginning texts if I don't need to keep them. Once I do these things and then exit the text message folder, then go back in, it will usually let me scroll in that conversation that I was having trouble with. Obviously, this is not a fix, but it doesn't bother me that much to have to delete conversations because when this happens, it reminds me that I need to clean out the folder.
    08-26-11 01:03 PM
    you can pull up the info screen fast by hitting left alt-left caps and hitting the H button ain succession. that will tell you the os build.
    08-26-11 07:56 PM
    I don't believe that problem exists in OS6.0.0.600.
    Switch to it.
    yes but there is a slight theme issue with 600. i gave up and went back to 5, lol
    08-26-11 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD