Is it my imagination, or was I able to scroll between Days when in Day view? I am sure I used to be able to do this without having to first go to the top row. I seem to remember that if I was looking at a 10am appointment on any day I could scroll sideways to check out the same time frame on subsequent or previouse days. With .593 I seem to have to scroll up to the top row showing days to be able to move days and then back down to the relevant time slot.

Either I am imagining it or this facility is not in recent OS builds?

Any one else noticed this?
    05-22-10 03:24 PM
    You're not imagining it

The calendar scrolling changed in .545
    You can still scroll between days from any time, but you have to press the Shift key as well. If you press the Alt key whilst scrolling, this will scroll a week at a time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 03:33 PM
    Thanks Phill - I didn't know that. At least I am not going mad!

EDit:

Actually just tried it ands doesn't work for me, maybe its not available in .593 or I need a bp or reinstall.
    Last edited by aeronk; 05-22-10 at 03:43 PM.
    05-22-10 03:38 PM
    I am running OS 5.0.656 and I am able to scroll between days in both day and week views.
    05-22-10 03:43 PM
    Thanks Pete6, may try that OS if I can't get it to work in this one.
    05-22-10 03:45 PM
    Thanks Pete6, may try that OS if I can't get it to work in this one.
    Mine works and I'm on O2 so you should be good.
    05-22-10 03:47 PM
    Sometimes I can scroll between days in day view from a particular time slot without pressing the shift key, and sometimes I can't. It always seems to work with the shift key though... strange

05-22-10 03:50 PM
    Well, a battery pull sorted it - always best to do the obvious first isn't it - -pitty I didn't! Can scroll between days now and no need to hold down shift or any other keys - sorted.

Thanks all.
    05-22-10 03:51 PM
    I'm running 9700/5.0.0.593 and I can side scroll across days from any hour without holding any keys. If I hold "alt" it will scroll by week.

05-22-10 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD