I was advised in another post that I should invest in a screen protector for my Blackberry Bold. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a good one to purchase (and a link)? Thanks in advance...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 05:42 PM
    05-26-09 05:43 PM
    BSE, great skin although i felt that applying the skin to the keys around the trackball made using the trackball uncomfortable.
    05-26-09 06:18 PM
    Martin Fields screen protectors are what i use on my 2 Bolds...best screen protectors ive ever used and use them on every electronic gadget i have.

Expensive but so damn worth it.
    05-26-09 06:20 PM
    Agreed with rk. BSE is great but I'm not crazy about having the skins on the menu keys because of the effect on using the trackball.

05-26-09 06:21 PM
    I just got my bold today and I'm trying to figure out if I want to get a screen protector or not? Any thought?

05-26-09 06:45 PM
    05-26-09 06:49 PM
    Zagg is the best! Go on youtube and see how crazy these shields are haha its very hard to put it on though, def have someone at cell store do it or Best Buy.

05-26-09 06:54 PM
    I just got my bold today and I'm trying to figure out if I want to get a screen protector or not? Any thought?

You want one. So easy to rub the screen up against keys, furniture, etc. It's a very small investment for peace of mind. Pretty amazing - pull one off after using it for a few months and your screen is in pristine condition. Do it!

05-26-09 07:08 PM
    Well I bought a pack of 10 off eBay for about �3.50 and they do the job, you can hardly tell I have one on and they don't distort the screen or anything
    05-26-09 07:37 PM
    I keep mine in my pocket with just a silicone skin on it (no keys or other hard objects in pocket, either), and no screen protection.

I have a few scratches on it, but they are from my cat who thought it was a chew toy. Other than that, I buff fingerprints and facial oils out with a eyeglass cloth and it still looks good as new.

I have had my bold like this since launch day, last year.
    05-27-09 02:26 AM
    Zagg is the best! Go on youtube and see how crazy these shields are haha its very hard to put it on though, def have someone at cell store do it or Best Buy.

BSE are the exact same material only not inflated in price like zaggs are.

be careful if you use any protectors that require you to get the BB a little wet, my first Bold didn't take very well to the least amount of water and the screen ruined and I had to get another one because of it.

and no, I didn't use too much water.
    05-27-09 02:53 AM
    i love my zagg invisible shield!
    05-27-09 02:55 AM
    Seidio is what I use. You CAN NOT tell its on there. Used others and i must say, the best so for IMO.
    05-27-09 05:11 AM
    Hi,

zagg invisible shield the best!
    05-27-09 07:11 AM
    I am about to buy the invisable shield from Zagg and was wondering you can still change the bevel with it on?

05-27-09 10:52 AM
    I am about to buy the invisable shield from Zagg and was wondering you can still change the bevel with it on?

Yeah i was thinking the same, but don't Zag stick on to your case and screen so i guess the protection on your screen will still be there but will go on your case. I bought my invisible protection a week ago, just waiting for it to arrive .
    05-27-09 02:15 PM
    Yeah I think that too which sucks if you wanna switch the back cause you lose the protection but whatever. I'm gonna get it!

05-27-09 02:40 PM
    Invisashield by zagg on my storm is amazing..i love it...would highly recommend it...
    05-27-09 03:33 PM
    I bought a kit from bodyguardz.com
    05-27-09 03:36 PM
    Invisashield by zagg on my storm is amazing..i love it...would highly recommend it...
    Was it hard to attach onto your blackberry ?
    05-27-09 03:45 PM
    Zagg invisible shield is the best I have ever used just applied it to my bold

05-29-09 12:18 PM
    I was advised in another post that I should invest in a screen protector for my Blackberry Bold. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a good one to purchase (and a link)? Thanks in advance...

Zagg protectors are like a divorce...expensive cause they're worth it.
    05-30-09 07:44 PM
    Martin Fields screen protectors are what i use on my 2 Bolds...best screen protectors ive ever used and use them on every electronic gadget i have.

Expensive but so damn worth it.
    Another vote for Martin Fields. Hands down the best....
    05-30-09 07:55 PM
    I use Best Skins Ever.
    05-31-09 01:51 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD