I am looking to get my shine new bold any day now YAYAY and I wanted to know has anyone picked up the screen protector from Zag.com ? They have the youtube video just beating on a Iphone and the screen still looks great after they are done. Any thoughts? I NEED the bolds screen to stay as pretty as the day I get it and want to know if that protector is worth it.
    09-05-08 03:52 PM
    I also need a screen protector and would love to hear everyone's recommendation.
    09-05-08 03:55 PM
    I am looking to get my shine new bold any day now YAYAY and I wanted to know has anyone picked up the screen protector from Zag.com ? They have the youtube video just beating on a Iphone and the screen still looks great after they are done. Any thoughts? I NEED the bolds screen to stay as pretty as the day I get it and want to know if that protector is worth it.

I got a couple of pdair (pdair.com) ones off eBay. Good quality and fit well. Not seen any others but would recommend this one.
    09-06-08 09:20 AM
    I ordered one from BodyGuardz that should be here any day now. First time using them.

I had a bestskinsever on my Curve and loved it. Unfortunately, they don't make them yet for the Bold.
    09-06-08 09:34 AM
    I have never had any problems with any of the IS Products. They are good quality and easy to apply. All of my gadgets that have IS on them still look brand new.
    09-06-08 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD