i installed a new bezel on my 2nd Bold and ran into problems. I've taken it apart many times and had no problems. The phone is assembled and when powered on the screen produces a distorted look, different colors coming and going, the hour glass becomes fuzzy. Could this be due to a possible crack in the motherboard? Possibly using too much pressure to push it back into the bezel? Any help or suggestions to fix this would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by DreamAs2Live4Evr; 07-08-09 at 11:03 PM. Reason: just
    07-08-09 10:57 PM
    that really sucks dude.. maybe the screws are on too tight? try re assembling everything again.
    tell me how it goes ..
    07-08-09 11:33 PM
    Is the LCD connected properly? Like all the plugs? Just an idea..
    07-08-09 11:40 PM
    Make sure your main connection is pressed tightly together. I had reassembled mine and didn't realize part of the connector was lifted up somewhat and it caused problems.
    07-08-09 11:42 PM
    i installed a new bezel on my 2nd Bold and ran into problems. I've taken it apart many times and had no problems. The phone is assembled and when powered on the screen produces a distorted look, different colors coming and going, the hour glass becomes fuzzy. Could this be due to a possible crack in the motherboard? Possibly using too much pressure to push it back into the bezel? Any help or suggestions to fix this would be greatly appreciated.
    that doesnt sounds good mate

have you check and make sure that the LCD connection to motherboard is firm?
    07-09-09 07:45 AM
    mines like that too...now im going crazy...did u managed to fix it?
    08-21-09 04:36 PM
    Check your connections of LCD to your mainboard. Make sure they're good.

Always check your connections when you are putting back together your Bold, or any phone for that matter
    08-21-09 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD