I have recently upgraded my 9780 Bold's OS to 6.0.0.570 Platform (6.6.0.212). While working on my BB, it often blacks out and all the keys stop responding. At times it also locks the screen automatically which is not an expected behavior. This issue is not specific to any application and it just happens randomly.

Requesting your expert advise on this issue. Not sure what's the root cause behind this.

Please suggest.

Cheers,
    -Shri
    07-28-11 12:06 AM
    Maybe you should try upgrading to 6.0.0.600 and see whether this behaviour occurs there, too? This is if I understood you correctly in that your problems just happended after the Update?
    07-28-11 12:47 AM
    Maybe you should try upgrading to 6.0.0.600 and see whether this behaviour occurs there, too? This is if I understood you correctly in that your problems just happended after the Update?
    Thanks for the reply. I had this issue prior to the OS upgrade so does not look like it has started after this installation. I was searching other posts as well. Some people have also reported this issue however could not find any solution to it.

What else could be the issue? I'll try for 600 update but need to think for other aspects as well if that fails too. Please suggest.
    07-28-11 02:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD