Nothing major but whenever I push up and down on the volume buttons on the side of my bold, it stimulates the effect as if I am pushing down on the screen with my finger (the ripple effect on the screen)...is this normal for anyone out there? Will this affect the screen in the future?
    01-25-09 01:28 AM
    Don't see this on mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 07:43 AM
    I have this same thing on mine. It seems there is not a very stable framework surrounding the screen. I believe i read somewhere on here that it is normal.
    01-25-09 02:53 PM
    I see the effect, but only when there is a darker background.

It doesn't really bother me at all.

01-25-09 03:01 PM
    Aw!!! Dang, a new thing to bug me now... I have it to, and i agree, seems like a weak frame around the screen, as i can get the effect on the opposite side with a little pressure...
    01-25-09 09:08 PM
    Yeah that's what I figured...kinda annoying but nothing to fuss about unless my screen gets messed up...

Thanks for checking!
    01-26-09 12:24 AM
    I noticed it too. But hopefully it doesn't cause problems. Not that big of a deal in my opinion

01-26-09 12:36 AM
    Only happens just slightly on mine, and only when I really press the volume buttons HARD.

01-26-09 12:38 AM
    Happen to mine very slightly but not cause of the volume buttons but just cause the side frame that gets pressed a bit when I am pressing the volume button. I can hardly see that to only on a dark background.
    01-26-09 01:00 AM
    I have the same problem with my 9780 which I purchased today.

Its really anoying after paying so much, and selling my iphone 4 which the screen was solid.

Is this a quality problem with bb?
    should i get my phone exchanged as i dont want to have any problems in the future?

thanks people.
    04-05-11 04:03 PM
    have the same problem with my 9780 which I purchased today.

Its really anoying after paying so much, and selling my iphone 4 which the screen was solid.

Is this a quality problem with bb?
    should i get my phone exchanged as i dont want to have any problems in the future?

thanks people.
    04-05-11 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD