hi,

the screen of my bold got wet and i cant see anything on it. i was wondering if there was a way to connect the bold to the computer and see the bold's screen in the computer.. i guess it's a little out there but if anyone knows if this is possible let me know.. thanks!!!
    07-10-09 03:18 PM
    I believe there is an app that allows that but you would of already had to download it and im not sure how you would access it since your screen is not working. If you dont have insurance you can order a new LCD and fix it.
    07-10-09 03:20 PM
    google BBSAK - "Blackberry Swiss Army Knife" - it's a GUI version of JL_Cmder with a screen cap feature.

Or you could just use JL_Cmder.
    07-10-09 04:04 PM
    p.s. you should probably disconnect the Battery, shove your BB into a bowl of uncooked rice for 48-72 hrs. Might bring the screen back...
    07-10-09 04:07 PM
    Its either the lcd or where it connects. First thing I do is take it apart, clean the connectors from the board and lcd with an old kids power toothbrush. If there is any kind of short it may stop the screen from working. I put it back together and power it up. This sometimes work. Then I try a new lcd. If that doesnt work then its the connector on the board (cant replace those).
    07-10-09 10:47 PM
    p.s. you should probably disconnect the Battery, shove your BB into a bowl of uncooked rice for 48-72 hrs. Might bring the screen back...
    my phone got wet last weekend, if I put the bb in the rice like you said would it still work? it's been a whole week.
    07-11-09 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD