I don't think this has been posted before so here goes:
    When I charge my 9930, if I'm using it at the same time the keyboard back light will go out and the screen turns to what seems to be the max brightness. It also happens after a few minutes in bedside mode. I have leave it on installed which can control the back light in selected apps so I deleted it. No change so I re installed it as it's pretty useful. I've never had this issue on any of my older BBs in the past and it's really annoying. Anyone else had this issue or have any thoughts on what I should/can do to remedy my Bold?
    02-10-12 10:07 PM
    Erm,Huhhh?
    02-10-12 10:11 PM
    I have noticed this as well. It only happens to me when the battery is fully charged and if its still plugged to the charger for a little while after. For me it stops and goes back to normal just as soon as I take the charger off. It doesn't seem to bother anything else with the phone.
    02-10-12 10:14 PM
    Also I should mention I have it set to the lowest back light setting and the auto brightness is turned to on. Whatever I do with theses setting though seems to make no difference.
    02-10-12 10:16 PM
    I don't think this has been posted before so here goes:
    When I charge my 9930, if I'm using it at the same time the keyboard back light will go out and the screen turns to what seems to be the max brightness. It also happens after a few minutes in bedside mode. I have leave it on installed which can control the back light in selected apps so I deleted it. No change so I re installed it as it's pretty useful. I've never had this issue on any of my older BBs in the past and it's really annoying. Anyone else had this issue or have any thoughts on what I should/can do to remedy my Bold?
    Can you repeat this in English please? I read it 10 times and don't understand what you're talking about.
    02-10-12 10:17 PM
    I have noticed this as well. It only happens to me when the battery is fully charged and if its still plugged to the charger for a little while after. For me it stops and goes back to normal just as soon as I take the charger off. It doesn't seem to bother anything else with the phone.
    Mine does it whenever it wants to while charging only. In fact just did as I was typing the 1st sentence again so I unplugged it again. Another reason this is bothering me as I've always had the charging cradle and used bedside mode but with the light blinding me whenever it feels like it, pretty useless, so I've delayed in getting one.
    Last edited by axllebeer; 02-10-12 at 10:24 PM.
    02-10-12 10:21 PM
    Can you repeat this in English please? I read it 10 times and don't understand what you're talking about.
    Then just focus on this part: When I charge my 9930, if I'm using it at the same time the keyboard back light will go out and the screen turns to what seems to be the maximum brightness. It also happens after a few minutes in bedside mode.
    Any thoughts on what I can do to stop it?
    Last edited by axllebeer; 02-10-12 at 10:31 PM.
    02-10-12 10:27 PM
    I know this is old as dirt, but I just now noticed my horrible typing in my original post like 2 years ago. So sorry that I came off like a jerk.

That said I figured out the problem. After deleting BeBuzz, the problem completely went away. Never did it again. The screen brightness and bedside mode work correctly now as they should.
    01-06-14 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD