Hello all,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I went into my local BB yesterday and they had the 9650 for $179.00 for new contracts and upgrades. Well I bought my 9650 the first day it was released in the store so I asked the sales associate if they price gauranteed they're stuff. She told me yes and that they would refund me the difference as long as it hasn't been 30 days. Anyway, I didn't have my receipt but they were able to find my purchase with my reward zone info and put the $21.20 back against my Amex. I'm wondering if they will lower it to $150 when they get the Verizon Bold and I can go up there and get another $30?!?!

Oh, sorry if this has been posted. I didnt see anything on the first or second page.
    06-06-10 12:48 PM
    FYI, the price is in store only. It's still $199 online.
    06-06-10 03:26 PM
    Is it still 179.99 in store since the new Sunday sales have started? I noticed that online, it went from 179 to 199 now that they are heavily promoting the evo
    06-06-10 07:39 PM
    I visited my local bust buy here, they wanted to charge sales tax on the full retail price (came up as $599.99 in the system versus $199) which made it $236 and change, then I was told sprint would also nail me for $18 to activate it. err, I think not. He said I might get the fee waived, but it's still a giant rip off with the tax. Probably better getting it online
    06-06-10 09:07 PM
    This will be the same online with the retail tax. The only thing you will avoid is the $18 dollar activation fee if you order online with Sprint. But then you would have to deal with the rebate yourself...
    06-07-10 12:13 AM
    i got mine at best buy on june 2nd,just after they dropped the price to $179.99,i didn't have to pay any activation fee and walked out the door paying $194.61.the only thing that sucked was that i was there for what seemed like forever.the girl i had to deal with had never activated a blackberry before.needless to say,i was a happy customer when i walked out of the store.i about had it with my tour and its 4th or 5th trackball that was acting up.
    06-07-10 02:52 AM
    You might be surprised when you get you next bill. I have read everywhere that the activation fee is added to the next months bill...
    06-07-10 02:54 AM
    You might be surprised when you get you next bill. I have read everywhere that the activation fee is added to the next months bill...
    no big deal,if its added then its added.when i called sprint they said i would prob end paying an activation fee one way or another.small price to pay for being able to walk out of the store with a new phone.if i had gotten it online,i would've been chasing UPS down for 2-3 days just to get the phone since they never wan to show up when someone is at my house to sign for it.
    06-12-10 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD