my friend and i were simultaneously checking our Evites to a party.
    on her Iphone she could see detailed names and information of attendees. On my Bold, i was only able to see how many people responded.
    just wondering why i was not able to view everything on my Bold as she was on the Iphone when we were both on the same site?
    we both have AT&T.

02-23-09 12:34 AM
    When I first go on there - it automatically takes me to the evite mobile site. On the very bottom of that page it gives you the option of the Full site. I think from there you can view everything
    02-23-09 12:44 AM
    When I first go on there - it automatically takes me to the evite mobile site. On the very bottom of that page it gives you the option of the Full site. I think from there you can view everything
    I was actually going to recommend that, but you beat me to it! I've encountered that on a few sites and I think that it's due to the fact that the Bold isn't built for web browsing and the iPhone (snicker) is.

Chris
    02-23-09 01:02 AM
    Just set browser to netscape or internet explorer and u will see the same thing iphone is looking at. By default its set to Blackberry which will always try to give you mobil version of site if its available. Hope this helps
    02-23-09 04:34 AM
    Hello, I'm new to blackberry and it seems you have many answers. I quick question for you please. If I weere to down load Internet Explorer onto my 8330, do you know if this will create issues with all of the programs already down loaded on the phone? Also, would I download Internet explorer or mobil internet explorer.
    04-30-09 11:51 AM
    Hello, I'm new to blackberry and it seems you have many answers. I quick question for you please. If I weere to down load Internet Explorer onto my 8330, do you know if this will create issues with all of the programs already down loaded on the phone? Also, would I download Internet explorer or mobil internet explorer.
    Ermmm you cant download internet explorer to your BB...you can download 3rd party internet browsers like opera mini or bolt.

If u want the bb to act like internet explorer then you need to open up the browser then go into options...from there go into browser configuration then scroll down to browser indentification and choose which one you want ie blackberry, firefox or internet explorer.
    04-30-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD