Right just spoke to them - two week lead time not in stock.
    T8999 likes this.
    08-11-11 08:40 AM
    I've just ordered from Vodafone UK: �59 upfront cost, 1200 minutes per month, unlimited texts & 750 Megabytes of data (includes 2GB BT Openzone Wi-Fi access + BlackBerry Internet Service + free 25MB of data a day in selected European countries) �51 per month, 12 month contract. Phone arrives Tuesday.
    That's an amazing deal. My rough calculation, show that going for 24 month contract with almost same plan costs approx �200 more. I'm very tempted to take this plan. It makes good sense.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-11 08:51 AM
    I've just ordered from Vodafone UK: �59 upfront cost, 1200 minutes per month, unlimited texts & 750 Megabytes of data (includes 2GB BT Openzone Wi-Fi access + BlackBerry Internet Service + free 25MB of data a day in selected European countries) �51 per month, 12 month contract. Phone arrives Tuesday.
    Snap same deal albeit no upfront cost, though had to increase my handset insurance by �3 so effective �36 extra
    08-11-11 09:13 AM
    Snap same deal albeit no upfront cost, though had to increase my handset insurance by �3 so effective �36 extra
    No upfront cost? Dammit, how did I miss that? How much is your monthly insurance?
    08-11-11 09:19 AM
    Was just in a shopping mall with all the mobile phone stores and some independents. Only one to have a dummy of the 9900 was the Vodafone store. It wasn't even on display, but in the managers drawer of his desk. And they had no idea when they were getting them or releasing them.

BUT it was my first hands-on with one.... and it was GORGEOUS!

Felt great, solid, weighty, no creaks (as opposed to what I feared it to be too light-weight). Keys felt great, but can't judge too well on just a dummy phone, and of course screen was a non-starter. And THIN!!!! Specs on a sheet of paper can't reflect the reality. Of course there are thinner devices, but they are usually petite. To have this thin a device on something sizeable like the old 9000 really makes that feature noticeable.

Can't wait for Handtec to gimme mine!
    08-11-11 09:20 AM
    Ordered from Vodafone last night. 12 month �36p/m contract with �199 handset price and �50 cashback with Quidco. Got my PAC code from Tesco Mobile yesterday, so I'm all set.
    08-11-11 09:22 AM
    had a message from a friend who is a vodafone store manager, he has quite a few 9900 in his store today, but cant sell them until tomorrow!!!!! As vodafone have offered me an exchange im gonna call them tomorrow and see if i can swap mine at the store!!!
    08-11-11 09:23 AM
    No upfront cost? Dammit, how did I miss that? How much is your monthly insurance?
    was 6.99 now 9.99
    08-11-11 09:25 AM
    had a message from a friend who is a vodafone store manager, he has quite a few 9900 in his store today, but cant sell them until tomorrow!!!!! As vodafone have offered me an exchange im gonna call them tomorrow and see if i can swap mine at the store!!!
    Which store was that in?
    08-11-11 09:36 AM
    Ive just spoke to a t mobile sales rep who said they arent expecting stock before the 15th so to call back then. Lets hope thats right as I dont want to wait til the recently predicted date of 31st for T mobile
    08-11-11 10:13 AM
    iv also heard the same from store people in vf, more along the lines of deliverys due tomorrow, but it all ties together nicely
    08-11-11 10:22 AM
    just spoke to o2 who isn't sure when they are getting any in stock, possibly end of next week. however has got dummy phones already, and I asked the person on the other end, and he mentioned that when they get dummy versions phones usually come quite quickly after! =)

Spoke to Phones 4 U who isn't sure at all. No idea couldn't tell me anything. Just said "I think the phone is released next week some come in store 2 weeks time" HOWEVER! They have mentioned that they could price match on another website. Might give them a go too.

Spoke to CPW who thinks that they may get it by next week. However due to the riots happening here (Bristol) all deliveries has been ceased and they are not expecting any deliveries until riots are over, therefore the person on the other phone says next week should be the earliest. However has given her my number so she can call me up and say the phone is stock. However one downside is that they won't price match anything.
    08-11-11 11:51 AM
    Ive just spoke to a t mobile sales rep who said they arent expecting stock before the 15th so to call back then. Lets hope thats right as I dont want to wait til the recently predicted date of 31st for T mobile
    thats for the USA T mobile, T mobile UK are part of everyone everywhere with orange uk and seem to be having the same range as orange
    08-11-11 11:55 AM
    Just been into my local carphone warehouse again, and asked the guy about it. He said it launches tomorrow but whether that specific store would receive the pre-order of mine tomorrow is another question. He wasn't sure but he said latest wednesday! I will try again tomorrow and see if they have mine delivered!

08-11-11 12:01 PM
    Just had an e-mail from VodafoneUK. Phones are being dispatched today, for delivery tomorrow.

But, I've been told it's more likely to be Monday release for all by an operator, so no idea which one will hold true!
    08-11-11 12:34 PM
    Just had an e-mail from VodafoneUK. Phones are being dispatched today, for delivery tomorrow.

But, I've been told it's more likely to be Monday release for all by an operator, so no idea which one will hold true!
    Yeah I got the dispatch email too. Either they will deliver it tomorrow, or Parcelforce will hold it until whatever day Vodafone have told them to deliver it on.
    08-11-11 12:44 PM
    That's very good news. I think you will get them tomorrow. Sadly, I have to wait until 26th to upgrade. Pls let us know if u indeed receive it tomorrow :-)

08-11-11 01:23 PM
    thats for the USA T mobile, T mobile UK are part of everyone everywhere with orange uk and seem to be having the same range as orange
    When I spoke to someone at Tmobile UK at the beginning of August they told me 3-4 probably 4 weeks so that would mean end of August but now seem to have revised that to the 15th so I wasnt gettin mixed up thanks for the help though
    08-11-11 02:10 PM
    When I spoke to someone at Tmobile UK at the beginning of August they told me 3-4 probably 4 weeks so that would mean end of August but now seem to have revised that to the 15th so I wasnt gettin mixed up thanks for the help though
    no worries just that the americans tmobile is also the 31st (and other uk people got confused )

i hope its monday (as orange release b4 tmobile or on the same day) as I'm well over due my upgrade, and my 8900 is on its last legs (well i'm giving it a beating with my usage and its so slow at times))
    08-11-11 02:21 PM
    Strange if Carphone Warehouse won't get any stock till the 18th if Vodafone are delivering tomorrow. Gutted

08-11-11 02:31 PM
    Friend from Vodafone just said it's out tomorrow
    08-11-11 02:51 PM
    Should of gone with Voda directly

08-11-11 03:42 PM
    not feeling Vodafones deals though, they better let me upgrade early lol anyone know any where with good deals?
    08-11-11 03:45 PM
    Delivery tomorrow, according to my email...
    08-11-11 04:15 PM
    Well, if you need any more indication that the Bold 9900 is coming next week, here it is: http://uk.blackberry.com/devices/bla..._HP_B_9900_Buy
    08-11-11 04:52 PM
526 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD