Has anyone that works for rogers got any firm prices? What the rep told me is insane!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-11 06:34 AM
    maybe you havent heard cx is also the guy who told all of us we'd be getting our playbooks in March....
    CX is neither God nor is he infallible. However, he's the one I listen to. His track record speaks for itself.
    My routine is to search for his posts and plan from there. Saves a lot of frustration.

@tedzone - I'm jumping on whatever launches first!!!! you remember my addiciton??!?!?
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 07-31-11 at 06:50 AM.
    07-31-11 06:47 AM
    CX is neither God nor is he infallible. However, he's the one I listen to. His track record speaks for itself.
    My routine is to search for his posts and plan from there. Saves a lot of frustration.

@tedzone - I'm jumping on whatever launches first!!!! you remember my addiciton??!?!?
    You're going for the T2 as well?
    07-31-11 07:28 AM
    You're going for the T2 as well?
    Oh H3LL yeah!!!!!!!!

Whatever drops first I'll get....I will wait for a colour other than black though. My Torch is just smooth as butter right now. I *think* I can wait.
    07-31-11 07:35 AM

hahaha. yeah baby!! :-)

07-31-11 09:21 PM
    A friend of mine is currently testing a 9900 as part of a RIM focus group. Can't say who or where because it's supposed to be secret, but it's in Canada and he's on Rogers. He starts testing the Torch 2 this week.
    08-01-11 10:51 AM
    dpes he know when its coming out^
    08-01-11 02:47 PM
    dpes he know when its coming out^
    Dude, nobody knows when the phone is coming out. Nobody knows until the carriers officially release the info. I constantly see you throwing around dates and asking about a date, nobody knows.

08-01-11 07:31 PM
    maybe you havent heard cx is also the guy who told all of us we'd be getting our playbooks in March....
    hmm you must be new to the forums to make a comment like that..

playbook was not like a normal release.. it wasn't released by the carriers! i;m sure if u check CX's track record for blackberry smartphones he's mostly bang on!

yah he's not the be all and end all but he's the closest we have to knowing what's coming out when.. you can go trust the other people saying they talked to reps at RIM or Rogers or their cousin's cousin's friend who's mom works at the rogers call center!

i;'m ready to buy my 9900 mid Aug from Rogers!
    08-01-11 09:38 PM
    <double post by accident>
    08-01-11 10:31 PM
    A friend of mine is currently testing a 9900 as part of a RIM focus group. Can't say who or where because it's supposed to be secret, but it's in Canada and he's on Rogers. He starts testing the Torch 2 this week.
    Guessing from your name.. umm halifax? lol

Dude, nobody knows when the phone is coming out. Nobody knows until the carriers officially release the info. I constantly see you throwing around dates and asking about a date, nobody knows.
    Probably from the looks of it not even Jim/Mike knows jkjk

hmm you must be new to the forums to make a comment like that..

playbook was not like a normal release.. it wasn't released by the carriers! i;m sure if u check CX's track record for blackberry smartphones he's mostly bang on!

yah he's not the be all and end all but he's the closest we have to knowing what's coming out when.. you can go trust the other people saying they talked to reps at RIM or Rogers or their cousin's cousin's friend who's mom works at the rogers call center!

i;'m ready to buy my 9900 mid Aug from Rogers!
    i started here in apr 2009 you started in dec 08 not that big of a gap :P / i worked at rim before so i think i trump you.
    08-01-11 10:31 PM
    Guessing from your name.. umm halifax? lol
    Not all my friends live in Halifax.

And. no...he doesn't know a date. They said "soon".
    08-02-11 04:39 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD