07-07-09 12:19 AM
43 12
tools
    HOw about just leaving it on there. Did girls stop talking to you when they see who your BB vendor is? Geez, some of the crap you guys go through. Did you remove the emblem from your car so nobody knows what it is. Your bike? Why don't you just use the gear and stop jerking with BS like this?????
    Actually yeah...

No stock parts (other than tyres) used in my modding, just good fun, imagination and a smile.
    No badges!

rfalter, you can tell me these look 'BS' but i wont listen
    Oh yeah - one more thing - these bikes dont stop girls talking to me.

BEFORE

AFTER

Going to try the sugar cube later - will report back
    Last edited by g000se; 06-12-09 at 06:54 AM.
    06-12-09 06:43 AM
    Some people debadge the rear end of their cars because it looks much cleaner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I notice from time to time people who has taken the model number off of the back of their 3 series BMW, but they're not trying to make it cleaner, they're trying to hide the fact that they only have a 325/328 (as opposed to the more powerful 330/335 or even an M3).

But how often does someone other than the owner get a chance to notice that there is an "AT&T" on a cellphone and why would anyone care?
    06-12-09 07:13 AM
    cool bikes,i want one
    06-12-09 03:12 PM
    HOw about just leaving it on there. Did girls stop talking to you when they see who your BB vendor is? Geez, some of the crap you guys go through. Did you remove the emblem from your car so nobody knows what it is. Your bike? Why don't you just use the gear and stop jerking with BS like this?????
    Excellent points LOL!
    06-12-09 04:04 PM
    I dont know how you found this out, but yes. She thought I was on Tmobile and was shocked when she saw my Att logo, I mean shocked. As for my car, I dont have one because girls wont talk to me, so why have a car.
    06-12-09 04:05 PM
    I dont know how you found this out, but yes. She thought I was on Tmobile and was shocked when she saw my Att logo, I mean shocked. As for my car, I dont have one because girls wont talk to me, so why have a car.
    LOL!! Perfect.
    06-12-09 04:06 PM
    did anyone find a way to take branding off??
    07-06-09 03:08 AM
    Doh, why not use a black marker ?

07-06-09 03:38 AM
    i will try sugarcube one mine

Thank you
    07-06-09 06:34 AM
    kinda harsh? some people like to take the time to make their possessions of "value" more unique. I know I do. My buddy has a BB curve and aside from his sapphire housing, i smoke him with a stock BOLD and kick *** apps. To each their own man.
    07-06-09 06:55 AM
    I doubt it. The brand is under the same surface as the finish. Why not just BUY the bottom face plate? Its only like 5 bucks.

Why not trying and if it didnt work then go buy one
    07-06-09 07:22 AM
    This is a Modding site, like "Toyota Nation" "VTEC"
    "Hybridz", or "AR-15.com" you come here to learn how to
    Modify, Maximize, and Personnalize the
    BlackBerry devices. Debadging and reskinning
    Are like a new set of rims for a nice car, will they make it drive
    Better? Maybe or maybe not but they will
    Make it more yours.

07-06-09 01:38 PM
    Some people debadge the rear end of their cars because it looks much cleaner.

totally agree... thats what i did...
    07-06-09 01:39 PM
    Leave it alone and just enjoy your phone
    07-06-09 01:58 PM
    I woulb be very careful with acetone ot toluene
    As they remove the plastsisers from the plastic and can make
    Them brittle and non flexible

07-06-09 02:11 PM
    I agree with your post and it is funny as heck as it is true.

LOL did a girl stop talking to you cause she seen what vendor your with... LMAO.

More like did all your friends leave you cause your with a certain vendor they are not...
    07-06-09 02:26 PM
    I washed mine in hot soapy water... but it doesn't work now...
    07-06-09 03:45 PM
    I would just order the piece unbranded less then $10 and an easy install.
    07-07-09 12:19 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD