Twig Error: Failed to write cache file "sites/crackberry.com/files/twig_cache/e2/e2833c2a04d8ea2ddf3eb7664ee6a21347161938532816fc2850298dca249ec8.php". (Line 80 in /web/drupal7-20211006151652/vendor/twig/twig/src/Cache/FilesystemCache.php)
    Ok for some reason, when I reinstalled the desktop software on my laptop (after setting laptop to factory settings) I downloaded the desktop manager version 4.7, and the roxio media manager does not work, trys to load it to transfer pics and ringtunes, but it keeps bringing up an error message. Anyone know what is wrong? all other functions work, except for the damn media manager

PS here is the error i get....

---------------------------
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
    Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\Roxio\Media Manager 9\MediaManager9.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
    Please contact the application's support team for more information.

OK
    Last edited by Rustycan; 08-10-09 at 12:47 AM.
    08-10-09 12:36 AM
    The reason it doesn't work is that the Roxio software is garbage. Uninstall that P.O.S. and install the DM WITHOUT Roxio.

Then, just use Windows Explorer to transfer items.
    08-10-09 12:40 AM
    The reason it doesn't work is that the Roxio software is garbage. Uninstall that P.O.S. and install the DM WITHOUT Roxio.

Then, just use Windows Explorer to transfer items.
    very true. only good i can see coming from roxio is the ability to sync media. so if you watch alot of podcasts or tv shows from the bold then you might need it
    08-10-09 12:42 AM
    Roxio sucks!
    08-10-09 02:52 AM
    I agree... my laptop which is 4 gig memory and a core 2 duo over 2.26 ghz began to be unbearably slow on startup. Like nothing would open for at least 5-10 minutes for some reason.

I wondered if I had a virus or something. But no, it was stupid Roxio Media Manager I had installed that was automatically running on startup and hogging all the ram and process.

I had to go to msconfig and disable it. Then I uninstalled it. Not worth the hassle. My computer is back up to speed as well.

And now if I want to add media, I just stick my microsd card into an sd adapter into my laptop and just cut and paste movies, songs, pictures into the various folders.
    08-10-09 05:13 AM
    hey, i have the same error message coming up with mine and i know that roxio sucks. so i tried doing that (uninstalling, reinstalling without roxio) but when i plug the bb into the computer, it recognizes that it's there but it would let me use it as a usb storage device--in my computer it pops up as "removable disk" but when i click it i'm prompted to insert the disk. it could be that there is no SD card (i ordered one, it's on its way) but it should still function as a disk itself so....anyone out there know what the problem is?

all i'm trying to do is put some songs and pics on it...
    08-20-09 11:05 AM
    hey, i have the same error message coming up with mine and i know that roxio sucks. so i tried doing that (uninstalling, reinstalling without roxio) but when i plug the bb into the computer, it recognizes that it's there but it would let me use it as a usb storage device--in my computer it pops up as "removable disk" but when i click it i'm prompted to insert the disk. it could be that there is no SD card (i ordered one, it's on its way) but it should still function as a disk itself so....anyone out there know what the problem is?

all i'm trying to do is put some songs and pics on it...
    What are you trying to put on there? There isn't a whole lot of storage on the phone itself. I would wait until you got the card.
    Also i would recommend getting an external card reader. Format the card in the Blackberry and then use the card reader to transfer files to the card. That way you can avoid using that execrable POS Roxio garbage.
    08-22-09 06:34 PM
    Roxio software blows dead goats. Plain and simple.

That POS program caused me to have to wipe my desktop and reinstall EVERYTHING to get it to run again.

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER install that garbage.

[END RANT]
    08-22-09 06:49 PM
    aw man i totally agree with you guys. first time using it was cool but after that DM barely had the media manager option to click on, it was missing as if i had the DM without the media manager, it was horrible like a hit and miss.

Solution to my problem: Made a shortcut straight from the programs file(from the roxio folder) to my desktop, close every program running, turn off wifi, click on the shortcut-it opens up right to roxio media manager- and works pretty good.

if i dont do all that and i do open roxio media manager, it completely freezes my computer.

its not the best but its functionable with some patience.
    08-23-09 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD