Yayyyy me.....

Just got off the phone with Rogers... waited until 7pm to get a BC rep... no hassles great guy, we chatted about cars and such until he processed my order...

Bold $449 - $50 rebate (no mail, he processed it on the spot).
    $35 fee waived.
    I mentioned that the Source had them for $299... Bam $100 Service credit.

Added $30 6Gb plan and changed from $9 service pack to $15 Smartphone pack.

Should be here Mon-Tues... but he said since I'm dealing with the local call center, and I was only his 2nd Bold today... I "MIGHT" see it tomorrow.

I asked him to verify that it is a Micro SD card, so he looked up the tech specs for me... his data tells him that it will accept a 32Gb card...

the best I heard was 16, and the Rogers site says 8Gb.. anyone????

Now I need to order a skin and a MIcro SD card.... best places????
    08-21-08 10:15 PM
    congrats. good score! $299 is a great price for this blackberry. you are going to love it.

shopcrackberry.com has 8GB microsd cards and bold skins for sale.
    08-21-08 10:21 PM
    Sounds like you got a great deal! Lucky you to get a Bold.

Check out the Crackberry store for a skin and/or other accessories.
    08-21-08 10:23 PM
    Thanks guys... I have checked the store... I was hoping not to pay 89.95 for a card when Amazon has them for $25... just don't want an amazon Visa to get free shipping.... might have to though...
    08-21-08 10:32 PM
    Yay, you got a Bold. So what. I kid. I am just mad you have one and I do not. Congrats.
    08-21-08 10:39 PM
    Good job on getting the Bold for that price. I can't wait until it's out over here in the states.
    08-21-08 10:42 PM
    Congrats on getting the much awaited device! Test it out and give us some feedback next week!
    08-21-08 10:42 PM
    Congrats on the Bold!
    08-21-08 11:19 PM
    Yayyyy me.....

Just got off the phone with Rogers... waited until 7pm to get a BC rep... no hassles great guy, we chatted about cars and such until he processed my order...

Bold $449 - $50 rebate (no mail, he processed it on the spot).
    $35 fee waived.
    I mentioned that the Source had them for $299... Bam $100 Service credit.

Added $30 6Gb plan and changed from $9 service pack to $15 Smartphone pack.

Should be here Mon-Tues... but he said since I'm dealing with the local call center, and I was only his 2nd Bold today... I "MIGHT" see it tomorrow.

I asked him to verify that it is a Micro SD card, so he looked up the tech specs for me... his data tells him that it will accept a 32Gb card...

the best I heard was 16, and the Rogers site says 8Gb.. anyone????

Now I need to order a skin and a MIcro SD card.... best places????

Check out Amazon.com: Sandisk 8GB MicroSDHC Memory Card w/ MobileMate Reader (SDSDQR-8192-E11M, Retail Package): Electronics for a good card.
    08-22-08 05:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD