Just curious... I'm one step closer to getting a Bold but I'm deciding whether to get it online or in store... I realize it's $599.99 + taxes CAD on the Rogers website and for them to ship it to you. Is it that same price in a Rogers Wireless store... (i.e. Pacific Mall in Toronto) and should most stores have stock by now?

Thank You!
    08-24-08 08:32 PM
    I know none of the stores in NB have any yet... Just call them, they'll tell you if they do, and they'll tell you the price. I'm assuming (at least for the first couple of months) there aren't going to be any discounts in-store on the phones, seeing how, from what I hear, the store in Canada that are getting them in-stock are getting like 2 at a time and are selling like hot cakes... Not the most logical time for them to offer a promotional offer...
    08-24-08 08:40 PM
    Finding one I don't think I would have a problem but I've been scouring the web to see if anyone knows the off contract price IN STORE... All I know is that it's $599.99 online @ Rogers.com but was wondering if it's the same IN STORE.
    08-24-08 09:01 PM
    yup, no contract price is the same everywhere $599 + tax

with 3 yr contract its pretty much $399, but i've heard some people say the source has it for $299
    08-24-08 10:08 PM
    Thanks avmsam and Bold!
    08-24-08 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD