Everytime I connect to Desk Top Manager it first says that it has updates to three languages I don't even have on my bold and it seems every other time i connect it say there is an update to the Blackberry 4.6 Core applications. Then when you choose to update it says it will update these core applications and delete the three languages you don't even have.

I have even tried updating to Rogers Release .292 and it say it is already current.

Please help.
    06-22-09 09:54 AM
    Mine always did it, I just ignored it.
    06-22-09 09:59 AM
    Mine always did it, I just ignored it.
    Did it go away after you upgraded?
    06-22-09 10:04 AM
    Dunno, haven't backed up since then. I rarely backup as e-mail, contacts, and calendar is handled through Google Sync and third party apps rarely change. I did do a restore just in case after the last upgrade and did not get prompted.
    06-22-09 10:46 AM
    Still having this problem. Anyone else have any suggestions??
    06-25-09 04:19 PM
    That happens when you have the Blackberry Device Software still installed on your computer after an OS update.

After installing the OS update on your computer and updating your phone, go back and uninstall the software off your computer.
    06-25-09 05:59 PM
    How do I do that...

Thanks

I am very new to the BB world

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 02:35 PM
    Its in the add/remove programs section of the control panel in windows. Just uninstall it like any other program. It will show up as "Blackberry device software".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 07:36 PM
    I have even tried updating to Rogers Release .292 and it say it is already current.

Please help.
    Thats really .162 just labeled on the rogers site wrong
    I download it myself too and i just ended up deleting it off my computer. I got .247 off here ( not official roger's ) but it works great for me .
    06-27-09 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD