I realized that perhaps my previous message had too much text and noone wanted to read it (I reopened it and didn't want to read it either). I am just looking for a plan closes to this.

- 5 GB + of data (I would prefer unlimited as with Bell's plan or at least 6 GB like Telus)
    - 300 anytime minutes (I would only need these mainly for quick calls or incoming calls)
    - unlimited txt messaging
    - caller ID
    - if possible, I would like the option to extend unlimited calling hours from 9 PM to 5 PM (offered as an option competing with unlimited txt messaging, I believe)

Does anyone here have a similar plan, or a better one that they could suggest? I am looking at spending about $60 per month (perhaps I have set my limit too low, but I can make compromises if necessary). I understand there is a service fee of about $8 on top of this, every month; this is fine.

Thanks for any help.

Shawn
    Last edited by baconcow; 07-01-09 at 11:14 AM.
    06-30-09 11:06 PM
    $ 25 mega value plan for 250 mins with evenings and weekends at 9
    $30 6gb data plan
    $7 for evenings starting at 6 $9 for 5 pm
    $20 value pack for unlimited messaging/vm/call display
    $6.95 system access fee
    $0.50 for 911 fee
    Call the call center. 1888rogers1 and ask. They will tell you the same thing, or post in the rogers forums here on crackberry
    07-01-09 06:03 PM
    Thanks! I didn't realize that there was a Roger's forum. So all that (minus the system access and 911 fee is $82). I wonder if they make deals when beginning 3 year plans? I'll call and see closer to when it's time to make a commitment.
    07-01-09 07:40 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f73/rog...rry-com-54314/

you should go here and post your question.
    07-01-09 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD