I live in Surrey, BC right beside Vancouver and just called at least 10 Rogers stores, and finally at one the lady said that they have 1 left in stock and she'd leave it for me to pick up tomorrow anytime! I asked her about when all Rogers stores would get the new blackberries and she said shipments should be at all stores already they just have to enter them into the computers. So to all living down here, get calling because some Rogers stores have them just haven't started spreading the word!

Once I have my new 9900 in my hands, I'll get videos and pictures uploaded asap!
    08-09-11 08:58 PM
    A lot of people already have 9900's, lol. I'm typing this from my 9900. They were made available today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-11 09:31 PM
    Picked mine up today plus another

Have fun with yours tomorrow though!
    08-09-11 10:10 PM
    got mine today from surrey as well (had to drive down there to pick it up..)

Most of us in Canada who really wants one have already found one today.
    08-09-11 10:12 PM
    GOSH still waiting for Best Buy to hook a brutha uppp!
    08-09-11 10:45 PM
    I have not been able to find any Bell location that has them though. One store let me "hold" there demo model but I went all googly eyed and had to leave, wanting one even more! I hope Bell release their 9900 before the 16th. Best Buy advertise the Bell 9900 on sale today but I went to a few stores in Toronto and they don't have stock and seemed clueless. I'm hoping the Bell flagship store comes through.
    08-09-11 10:46 PM
    I'm on mine as well since 11am like it quite a bit so far
    Camera not so great touch screen amazing fast browser super snappy fast os over all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-11 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD