Not me ... I ordered yesterday morning and live in Waterloo just 45 minutes away from Rogers Mississauga warehouse ... UPS came and left today - no Bold.

I checked with Rogers, they say it hasn't even shipped yet.

Yesterday when I ordered the rep told me as soon as he submitted my order the Bold was taken out of the System, labelled and shipped ... he's the one who told me they ship from Mississauga and I'd get it today "for sure", lol.

oh well ...
    08-22-08 11:27 AM
    Oh man I hope mine comes today, does UPS ship on weekends, I live in Mississauga so I am hoping it doesn't take long to get here.
    08-22-08 11:34 AM
    No waybill order for mine either when I called this am (they added wrong data pkg!). Ordered about 1:30 pm from a CSR yesterday.
    08-22-08 11:42 AM
    It's usually next day from when the UPS receives the package.

Here is a great place to talk about your experiences...

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...793#post639793
    08-22-08 11:59 AM
    Same story with me. I ordered Wed and was told my order would be proccessed and shiped first thing Thursday morning. Lol, that certainly was not the case, because when I checked this morning the lady told me it hasn't even been shipped out yet (wtttttf????)

I live in Brampton, and was hoping that I would get it today, but no.

This means I have to go to NY without my Bold, and wait another week just to use it
    08-22-08 12:03 PM
    I also called and spoke to Sara @ Rogers.

EVERY call she had by 10am was BOLD related. Everyone wanted the status of their shipment.

Me included.
    08-22-08 03:08 PM
    Go buy one from the store.
    08-22-08 03:16 PM
    They dont have them in stores which is why some poeple are trying to get them online. But im saying if they dont have any in stocks for their stores why would they have any for the only sales?
    You either have them or you dont. I would be very supprised if they had a sperate warehouse shipping only bolds to people who ordered online!

In my opinion they have no stocks and are shipping them 1 by 1 when they receive them which is why some stores have like 1 or 2 in stocks here and there.
    08-22-08 03:32 PM
    mine was a corporate HUP, most stores can't do corp. HUP's.

So I called in and did it easily.
    08-22-08 09:27 PM
    still no tracking number for me ... so it looks like no Bold on Monday either ...

no big deal I guess my Curve is working fine ... buy why would the rep tell last Thursday that I've had it Friday for sure since I'm 45 mins from the shipping warehouse ...

has UPS delivered anyone's Bold yet ?
    08-23-08 09:05 PM
    Oh! My goodness! I need to wait another week?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-08 11:30 PM
    still no tracking number for me ... so it looks like no Bold on Monday either ...

no big deal I guess my Curve is working fine ... buy why would the rep tell last Thursday that I've had it Friday for sure since I'm 45 mins from the shipping warehouse ...

has UPS delivered anyone's Bold yet ?
    No BOLD delivered on Friday ... ordered at 7:30 AM on Thursday.

Rogers Customer support was all messed up on BOLD release day. More messed up than their customer service usually is.

Also ... I have never found UPS to be efficient ... EVER!
    08-23-08 11:36 PM
    UPS doesn't deliver on Saturday and mail doesn't run in Canada on Saturday either.
    08-23-08 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD