One of two devices for sale at the Ottawa flagship store... Check out the story on BlackBerryCool.com.

08-21-08 01:04 PM
    One of two devices for sale at the Ottawa flagship store... Check out the top story on BlackBerryCool.com.
    C'mon man, you serious?
    08-21-08 01:17 PM
    What a joke not very funny!
    08-21-08 01:32 PM
    That's not very nice!
    08-21-08 01:33 PM
    Yeah, I have no idea why they didn't have more... apparently a couple more boxes are on the way tonight.
    08-21-08 02:13 PM
    Yeah, I have no idea why they didn't have more... apparently a couple more boxes are on the way tonight.
    See this post just ensured that my IP address will never see your log again.
    08-21-08 02:28 PM
    hahahahaha

even the bbcool peeps gotta get their fix of crackberry.com!

lmao
    08-21-08 03:07 PM
    There are some interesting photos there comparing the Bold with other Smartphones such as the Nokia E71 etc.

I can't believe that a Rogers flagship store only had two though... they sound nearly as bad as Orange, here in the UK!

... and that case looks a bit **** also!
    08-21-08 03:23 PM
    My bold is in the mail from rogers!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 03:24 PM
    Happy you guys tracked one down Simon. No luck where I am. Though I'm on every single call back/waiting list and have pretty good relationships with the people out here running the bigger stores. So the second they come in I should know about it... but dang, I'm sick of waiting. What a butch launch. At least get the product to the stores ya know. Is it that hard?
    08-21-08 03:29 PM
    Does it come with blackberry maps installed?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 04:01 PM
    What headphone is that?
    08-21-08 04:05 PM
    Happy you guys tracked one down Simon. No luck where I am. Though I'm on every single call back/waiting list and have pretty good relationships with the people out here running the bigger stores. So the second they come in I should know about it... but dang, I'm sick of waiting. What a butch launch. At least get the product to the stores ya know. Is it that hard?
    Indeed, that is not cool. Woo Hoo! What a great launch!
    08-21-08 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD